Thanks to MK50 for actual pictures
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Chinatown.png
    Chinatown.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 522
Last edited by a moderator:
ha - that isn't going to work, got my 2nd copy of "a trip to the moon" today, and she knew!! EEK!

she's going to be keeping any eye on packages from now on!!

I say either stop getting steelbooks or get a new girlfriend. I'd personally go for a new girlfriend.
But don't listen to me. I'm just a sad lonely man in love with his DVD/BluRay collection. ^^,

I say either stop getting steelbooks or get a new girlfriend. I'd personally go for a new girlfriend.
But don't listen to me. I'm just a sad lonely man in love with his DVD/BluRay collection. ^^,

i like the idea of sad and lonely and still having a collection, don't think the new girlfriends an option though if i go down that path!!

So the European release of this film is apparently rubbish compared to the region free US disc. The US one is packed with extras, whereas the English and German (and probably rest of Europe) one has none. The film's transfer is supposedly the same though.

Disappointing. I'll still be getting the steelbook, but I guess I have to get the US disc as well now. I hate it when they pull crap like this, I can't accept anything less than the best version of a classic like this.