Cinderella (1950) - Anniversary Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Signature Collection) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: June 25, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $34.99

m2230019.jpg

Just got a cancellation notice on this. I guess i was one of the last to preorder it and first to get on the cutting board.

The good thing is Bestbuy.ca sent me a e-code for $50 to make up for it. (surprised by that, as it's usually $5)

Just got a cancellation notice on this. I guess i was one of the last to preorder it and first to get on the cutting board.

The good thing is Bestbuy.ca sent me a e-code for $50 to make up for it. (surprised by that, as it's usually $5)

Nice! (the ecertificate I mean) This was back in stock yesterday as well. I don't know how they can cancel orders after putting this and Dumbo back in stock.

Nice! (the ecertificate I mean) This was back in stock yesterday as well. I don't know how they can cancel orders after putting this and Dumbo back in stock.

Yeah thats definitely weird if it came back in stock. Bestbuy is not known for their reliability so it's not shocking. Trying to get it from Bestbuy.com now.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
They sent a $10. $5 each. They also cancelled my Toy Story without notifying me and sent a $5 code.

I'm angry because I gave up refreshing all the time because I thought I had secured them.

Well the 4K animated version of Aladdin is coming soon so make sure you order extras of those. On separate orders.