Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: August 24, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
still Live I am surprised... but I am sure if I would have gone to bed and wait till I get up it would have been Sold Out,

Thanks so much to @digitalbabe for getting us the Live Time, without that I would have missed it...

@charlie1533pr love your cute gifs :rofl: watching the Cartoon Original Version for the first time on Blu-ray this weekend :)

One of my Favorite Disney movie !

PS: @C.C. 95 I wonder if this will be like maleficent and only have a steel release from Zavvi... I was surprised that MAleficent was only Zavvi(and Spain) and no other country, that was very unusual for such a popular Disney movie... I was expecting many country releasing it but only Zavvi :dunno: ... will this be the same ? :cautious:

Reactions: C.C. 95
ZAVVI MAY: The Incredibles, Commando, Long Good Friday, Jurassic Park 1,2 & 3, Oz, A Bugs Life, The Losers, The Crow, Ratatouille, Wall-E, Big Hero 6, Batman (TV Movie), Elektra, Avengers.
Whew!

and most probably Marvel Blufans Thor and Thor 2 since it was initially supposed to be released in April, but April is now CA2 that gets released

still Live I am surprised... but I am sure if I would have gone to bed and wait till I get up it would have been Sold Out,

Thanks so much to @digitalbabe for getting us the Live Time, without that I would have missed it...

@charlie1533pr love your cute gifs :rofl: watching the Cartoon Original Version for the first time on Blu-ray this weekend :)

One of my Favorite Disney movie !

PS: @C.C. 95 I wonder if this will be like maleficent and only have a steel release from Zavvi... I was surprised that MAleficent was only Zavvi(and Spain) and no other country, that was very unusual for such a popular Disney movie... I was expecting many country releasing it but only Zavvi :dunno: ... will this be the same ? :cautious:
No idea the print run or anything, @Actarus. Best to be safe and have an order in!!;)
Boy, that price is a whopper though!:ohno::D

No idea the print run or anything, @Actarus. Best to be safe and have an order in!!;)
Boy, that price is a whopper though!:ohno::D

oh yes for sure ! I would not be surprised that it would be another Maleficent situation, I really don't see this cover to be approved for artwork as it is a Disney Movie Poster

Print run should be 4000 no ? isn't it what zavvi usually release when they don't go Ultra Limited like 2000 or 3000 ?

Reactions: C.C. 95
oh yes for sure ! I would not be surprised that it would be another Maleficent situation, I really don't see this cover to be approved for artwork as it is a Disney Movie Poster
@Actarus
I hope it changes! If you saw my earlier post- her legs cannot be human in that picture!
That picture scares me!! She has reverse knee joints like a flamingo!
Her foot cannot possibly be where it is!!:ohno::rofl:

Cinderella isn't 3D as far as I know. Isn't mentioned on the TV ads or trailers. Think most new Disney releases are £24.99. Expensive, but if done right, well worth it. Look forward to this one.
No, it isn't 3D according to the following passage from the BBC website today:

Helena Bonham Carter says that at first she was dubious "as to whether a straight version would work".

"I think it's a really good film, but it could so easily have been bad. I was saying: 'So you're really going to do a completely straight version of Cinderella? No gimmicks, no extra frills, no 3D?'

@Actarus
I hope it changes! If you saw my earlier post- her legs cannot be human in that picture!
That picture scares me!! She has reverse knee joints like a flamingo!
Her foot cannot possibly be where it is!!:ohno::rofl:

lol yes I saw your post but it's because it is small, saw the big poster and it looked fine, very nice actually...must be because it is small...

but I am disappointed that there is no 3D version, it's just a lame excuse to have less work to do for the director ! ...they have to put so much more work when there is a Real 3D version of a movie...it's very technical from interviews I read and the technology is becoming so advanced for it being shot in Real 3D.

Thanks @Actarus ..... this one it's all about my wife and my baby girl! I like it, I'ts the live copy version of the original animation. ,People was looking for the tale of an abused girl with the lara croft style with an AX looking for revenge hanging and jumping in the forest...But Nooooo this one was made for the children an the oldest ones with younger hearts, Good morning....Everybody!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks @Actarus ..... this one it's all about my wife and my baby girl! I like it, I'ts the live copy version of the original animation. ,People was looking for the tale of an abused girl with the lara croft style with an AXE looking for revenge hanging ang jumpin in the forest...But Nooooo this one was made for the childres an the oldest ones with younger heart, Good mornin....Everybody!!!!

I didn't know if it was the Classic Version or one with a Twist as they did with Maleficent...either way it's a winner, very happy about this release :happy:

and they all say that...it's for my wife and children :rofl: lol just kidding buddy !

• Helpful Post
Reactions: charlie1533pr