WINNER CHOSEN Cinderella KimchiDVD Lenticular - Part 1

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS OFFERED BY @C.C. 95

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2019!

WINNER: @Ricardo13

DURATION: Ninja week from March 26 till March 31

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg

Brand new.

TO ENTER:

1- Thank this post (by clicking on the green icon in the lower right corner of this post) or give it a thumbs up.

2- Favorite Disney movie and why? Tag another ninja. Make sure to thank @C.C. 95 for his generosity.

TERMS: One post/entry per person.

Winner pays shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hidefninja.com community.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2019 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Thank you @C.C. 95 for the generosity!!! :D

I'd have to go with The Lion King -- classic all-around. Animation, plot, songs, were all phenomenal & still resonate so many years later :D

Will leave this running till around mid-day Monday April 1 (depends on timezones anyway), to allow for some more last minute entries. Will announce the winner during the day.

Great stuff @Apollon ! Of course thanks so very much @C.C. 95 for the incredible prize offer! :happy:
Fave Disney film, no ifs ands or buts has ALWAYS been:
Alice In Wonderland!
I so fell in love with it as a young boy I pestered my Mom for ages to find the book for me.
She did (not an easy task in the '60s where we lived), a second hand paperbound that had the two principal stories in it.
I think I memorized that book.
Of course, being a little older, with deeper pockets, I now own a lovely leatherbound of all Lewis Caroll's works and, managed to recently add the new Mondo Steel of the flik to my collection of editions (now up to...6?). :happy:
Thanks for a great question!
How about you @JoMaSanRa ?

Attachments

• AiW Mondo.jpg
    AiW Mondo.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Al In Won bk.jpg
    Al In Won bk.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 116