Aniv

Cinemuseum Terrifier - CME#02 - Full Slip Edition [300]

Hi guys, I’ve only just registered so please excuse my ignorance but what does group buy mean? It looks like the CME #02 full slip is available here at €67.35? Am I right? Thanks
Welcome!

A group buy is hosted by someone who has a connection with the retailers/studios making premium releases. They secure an amount of copies and then offer them up to members on a VIP or first-come-first-served basis

What you see there is a Group Buy for that release. The price you pay is to reserve a copy at retail price, plus fees for the hosts work and to support this platform

Not all Group Buys include shipping in the initial payment, so make sure to read through all the terms before you buy, as you can’t pull out if you change your mind

You can read more about Group Buys here - The Group Buy Rules Thread: For Members and Group Buy Hosts

Reactions: cleanhalo
Welcome!

A group buy is hosted by someone who has a connection with the retailers/studios making premium releases. They secure an amount of copies and then offer them up to members on a VIP or first-come-first-served basis

What you see there is a Group Buy for that release. The price you pay is to reserve a copy at retail price, plus fees for the hosts work and to support this platform

Not all Group Buys include shipping in the initial payment, so make sure to read through all the terms before you buy, as you can’t pull out if you change your mind

You can read more about Group Buys here - The Group Buy Rules Thread: For Members and Group Buy Hosts
Hey, thanks so much for reply and info. So after reading it looks like there are 5 copies still available at €67.35 each? Also states standard shipping is included? I’m in UK does this include me or am I missing something? I guess I just expected these to be gone by now. Thanks

Hey, thanks so much for reply and info. So after reading it looks like there are 5 copies still available at €67.35 each? Also states standard shipping is included? I’m in UK does this include me or am I missing something? I guess I just expected these to be gone by now. Thanks
Yes, 5 copies at €67.35 each is correct. Most GBs have a one per member limit so just bear that in mind to avoid issues with buying multiples

Looks like you got lucky!

I want to stress than where as lots of GBs experience delays due to additional lead times, none experience longer delays more so than CineMuseum releases. So just be ready for a long lead time on these, and hope for the best

Yes, 5 copies at €67.35 each is correct. Most GBs have a one per member limit so just bear that in mind to avoid issues with buying multiples

Looks like you got lucky!

I want to stress than where as lots of GBs experience delays due to additional lead times, none experience longer delays more so than CineMuseum releases. So just be ready for a long lead time on these, and hope for the best
Ah yes, it seems there’s an issue with shipping delays, I had assumed these copies were ready and available now as it’s an older release now. Ah well the search goes on. Thanks for help