UK
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: Clerks
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

10945417-1408712183-104199.jpg

10945417-1408712183-104224.jpg

Last edited:
Sold out? How do you guys get the links before the site shows them? I keep missing out :( my bf would have loved this for Christmas

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I've been hoping they'd announce a 20th anniversary edition that includes the animated series

Now that I would love (huge fan of the animated series!)

Maybe we might see some kind of Clerks Anthology set when the 3rd movie is released

Sorry to go off topic but you guys are totally right!!! I still have and cherish the DVD release. My favorite is the monkey episode! "Yo, try the lights!" :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Reactions: hoppusdelonge
I really love this film. I have not obtained it on BD as of yet so depending on the art I may jump on this one!

Also I do agree. Would LOVE a collection of the animated series.

Now that I would love (huge fan of the animated series!)

Maybe we might see some kind of Clerks Anthology set when the 3rd movie is released

Personally I'd like steels of all his films and the animated series, in full gloss with original poster art ............... well I'm allowed to dream! :drool:

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

That's the artwork I can see it being (black with Clerks X)

Unfortunately based on Zavvi's latest disasters, I'm inclined to agree. :(

Reactions: cooey and harry
Honestly, sorry to burst peoples expectations etc and I never post any negative comments on here, but I really can't see the potential for great / original artwork in steel format for Clerks. I could be proven wrong, but I made peace with this upon announcement and just went with the amarays for this and Chasing Amy on Zavvis recent 2 for €14 sale. For me, drama & comedy steelbooks are very hit or miss. It's all about the sci-fi or action titles really. Like I said above though, I could be extremely wrong and the artwork could blow me away.

Reactions: psychoscot
Honestly, sorry to burst peoples expectations etc and I never post any negative comments on here, but I really can't see the potential for great / original artwork in steel format for Clerks. I could be proven wrong, but I made peace with this upon announcement and just went with the amarays for this and Chasing Amy on Zavvis recent 2 for €14 sale. For me, drama & comedy steelbooks are very hit or miss. It's all about the sci-fi or action titles really. Like I said above though, I could be extremely wrong and the artwork could blow me away.

Oh I think myself and Cooey are with you! Plain black matte with Clerks written on the front.