carllenc

Film Arena [CLOSED] Alien Covenant E3 (FilmArena Exclusive FAC) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Hi guys, I'm new here. I want to buy one of the editions for this blu ray from FilmArena, but I can't pre-order the edition I want. Do I have to wait for a certain time before pre-ordering? The only edition I can purchase is the MANIAC'S Collectors Box and I don't want that. Any help would be awesome. Thanks

Can someone explain what 3D Fullslip means if it’s not Lenticular? I’m a little confuse... I suppose it could be “3D” due to ‘bossing but most slips do and have never been referred to 3D as well.

@carllenc @Collector03601
Hi guys, just got a question about combination of items. I understand the text in the message about the weight being over 1kg for two FAC's (EG: Punisher & Hellboy). I am also in the group buy for the SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING: E5B 3D UN-NUMBERED.

Since I guess Spiderman will be lighter in weight than a full premium FAC, would it still be possible to combine shipping of ALIEN COVENANT E3 & SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING: E5B 3D UN-NUMBERED into the 1kg combination?

Otherwise I'm paying 330 CZK twice to send them individual because I'm not in a third group buy. (Waiting on news about FilmArena Deepwater Horizon & Hacksaw Ridge. Are they still planned?)

@carllenc @Collector03601
Hi guys, just got a question about combination of items. I understand the text in the message about the weight being over 1kg for two FAC's (EG: Punisher & Hellboy). I am also in the group buy for the SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING: E5B 3D UN-NUMBERED.

Since I guess Spiderman will be lighter in weight than a full premium FAC, would it still be possible to combine shipping of ALIEN COVENANT E3 & SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING: E5B 3D UN-NUMBERED into the 1kg combination?

Otherwise I'm paying 330 CZK twice to send them individual because I'm not in a third group buy. (Waiting on news about FilmArena Deepwater Horizon & Hacksaw Ridge. Are they still planned?)

Hi,

Yeah, this is the one option we have discussed already, but we cant say for sure yet until Karel will have both items in hand and will be able to weight them.

Thats why we suggest you wait for shipping invoice for Spiderman E5B and message us about this and by that time we will know for sure if these will fit. Its likely they will, but we dont want to say yes and then ask additional payment in case they wont.

Thank you for your understanding :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: TheJoker
Hi,

Yeah, this is the one option we have discussed already, but we cant say for sure yet until Karel will have both items in hand and will be able to weight them.

Thats why we suggest you wait for shipping invoice for Spiderman E5B and message us about this and by that time we will know for sure if these will fit. Its likely they will, but we dont want to say yes and then ask additional payment in case they wont.

Thank you for your understanding :thumbs:

That’s cool :) I will wait for the Spider-Man shipping invoice and then message you and Karel then. Thanks :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Hi mate.
I have pay the shipping for STAR TREK BEYOND HARDBOX + ALIEN COVENANT E3.
You can send kindly to me these two products immediately because I have already paid them.
New address shipping of Paypal.
Thanks.
Hi.

Hi mate.
I have pay the shipping for STAR TREK BEYOND HARDBOX + ALIEN COVENANT E3.
You can send kindly to me these two products immediately because I have already paid them.
New address shipping of Paypal.
Thanks.
Hi.

Did you send an e-mail to Karel stating all this info? He gets a ton of payments and can't be expected to see all of this at once.

That's why I think he asks folks to send an e-mail. :)

@Collector03601 @carllenc

Hi mate.
Excuse me.
I did not received the package.
Can you kindly tell me the shipping number?
Thank you.