[CLOSED] APOCALYPTO (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Group Buy) [WORLDWIDE]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release thread

15590362_1557170907630965_3472684230113439839_n.jpg

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A SCANAVO CASE EDITION **NOT** A STEELBOOK!!

One Click $76
(includes 1 x lenticular and 1 x full slip with matching numbers)
Lenticular $39
Full slip $39

You can order a maximum of 2 x each version

HDN quantities available are as follows -

One Click x 5
Full slip x 9
Lenticular x 9

Price includes shipping and fees from supplier to hubs. Shipping to buyer will be separate and invoiced once product is in hand after quality checks. There will be a EU hub ran by me and a US/ROW hub ran by @Wreck

Shipping will be at cost and will be invoiced separately by myself and Wreck once at the hubs and packed. You are more than welcome to combine with GBs hosted by either of us.

Once signed up there is no backing out, or you will be blacklisted from future GBs. You can of course combine with future GBs should you so wish to. Unpaid sign-ups will be cancelled and you will also be blacklisted from future GBs.

GB will close on Monday 16th JANUARY 1200 UK time. Deadline for payment will be Monday 16th JANUARY 1200 UK time. I will send the invoice for the product once I have seen your commitment to sign up and the list will be updated accordingly

Group buy list
One Click
1. Krayve (US)
2. phishphan192 (US)
3. jimmyv (US)

Lenticular
1. Larson1977 (NL)
2. aLL (Portugal)
3. bloodsnake007 (US)
4. JCC (US)
5. JCC (US)
6. Bengaloo (Sweden)
7. Bouncingnrg (UK)
8. bigry (UK)
9. Shaggy78 (US)

Full slip
1. timm (US)

Last edited:
2x of the lenticular to the US please. Will take a one click if no lenticulars left.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Makes no difference if they're limited or not ;) What you're basically saying is you are pulling out of the GB?
Yes what I'm trying to say is if there's more demand then copies available I will offer my spot for another ninja. If of course you agree with that.

Yes what I'm trying to say is if there's more demand then copies available I will offer my spot for another ninja. If of course you agree with that.

You're either in or out, the choice is yours. The demand for the product doesn't matter :)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007