cooey

Kimchi [CLOSED] Arrival (Blu-ray Steelbook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive) [Korea] Lenticular

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
cooey submitted a new group buy:

Arrival (Blu-ray Steelbook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive) [Korea] Lenticular - Official HDN GB for Arrival KimchiDVD Exclusive Lenticular version

Here is the GB for KimchiDVD's release of Arrival Blu-ray Steelbook Lenticular

Release thread
Release date: 10th May, 2017

20 Available for this GB

Please read the T&C's!!!

View attachment 305952
When sending payment please ensure you write in the PayPal notes as well as send me a PM include the following -...

Read more about this group buy...

@cooey can I still have one of this copy?
I totally missed this because I could not find a "subscribe/watch" to the Group Buys thread and I REALLY like this Lenticular.
Please let me know if something can be done.

Thank you,
Felix

Hi everybody,

If somehow any of you want to part with just the Lenticular of this version, or somehow someone knows where and how I can get JUST the Lenticular, I'll appreciate the sale/hint/help A LOT!

Thank you,
Felix

cooey updated Arrival (Blu-ray Steelbook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive) [Korea] Lenticular with a new update entry:

Shipping Update

FAO EU Members only

Hi everyone

OK, a new update for you.....turns out the box I'm waiting on has been delivered to the wrong address, and that is Amazon UK!! The UK courier has told me that Amazon have a backlog of around 5-6 weeks worth of parcels and I should expect to wait as long as that before the box is sent back to them to be re-despatched to me.

I'm in the process of starting a claim with them and I have contacted Tony to see if he has any more he can send out to...

Read the rest of this update entry...