apsmith21

[CLOSED] Beauty and the Beast (2017) Steelbook Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

Beauty and the Beast (2017) Steelbook Group Buy - Beauty & the Beast Best Buy steelbook USA

Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Beauty & The Beast (2017) from Best Buy

Artwork from Best Buy -

View attachment 313602

Pre-order cost is currently $29.99

Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original links -

I will do my best to match any price drop from Best Buy. Depending on the demand of this title, it might be troublesome if the price drop is in store only. This means, I might not be able to get a...

Read more about this group buy...

apsmith21 updated [CLOSED] Beauty and the Beast (2017) Steelbook Group Buy with a new update entry:

Steelbooks are in

Hi everyone, good news, I have a copy for each of you that has purchased one. no spine slashes or visible defects on the copy you reserved.

Since my week is jam packed with stuff, it might not be until this upcoming weekend until I get to shipping.

I will be invoicing you for shipping manually, because you are due a credit because of the price drop.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Thanks
Reactions: PadreKarras
apsmith21 updated [CLOSED] Beauty and the Beast (2017) Steelbook Group Buy with a new update entry:

Shipping update

Hi everyone, just posting the same not across the group buys.

Some of you are yet to be invoiced, others have special requests, and then more of you have paid shipping for those group buy purchases that are easier.

Unfortunately my weekend got waylaid by family stuff, so I'm just beginning to bubble wrap, box, and weigh packages beginning tonight.

Hopefully I get everything shipped soon.

Thanks

Read the rest of this update entry...