[CLOSED] GB - Hansel & Gretel (Entertainment Store Exclusive - UK)

roverite

BANNED
Mar 8, 2012
Blackburn, Lancashire
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi guys,

This is my first GB on here, I've been a member for a while now and wanted to give something back, so I figured I'd try to help some of our none UK members (this GB is for none UK members only, since ES don't ship outside of the UK) *Edit: I've allowed 3 UK members to join the GB as they missed this the day it went live

Link: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/32390/&page=12

Release Date: 24th June 2013
Price: £26.99 + £1 per copy GB fee + Paypal fees of £1.60, as I can't accept gift payments, + £1 towards packaging costs = £30.59 + shipping as outlined below
Tips are at the discretion of the buyer, they are appreciated but not compulsory
Payment required by: 16th June 2013 @ 9PM BST
Limited to 1 copy per member
There are only 30 spots available for this GB as this is such a limited release.
If you put your name down, I will give you until the end of Aoril to back out, but after that please no backing out as it is a huge inconvenience.

Shipping fees are as follows:

Europe: £10.25 with tracking, so the total cost will be £40.84
Rest of The World: £12.50 with tracking, so the total cost will be £43.09
UK: £4.10, so the total cost will be £34.69

Participants:

International Members:

1) AlexG
US.gif
- £43.09 - PAYMENT + TIP RECEIVED SENDING WITH GI JOE
2) Nyrvana
CA.gif
3) bluraysteel
CA.gif
4) Staind
DE.gif
- £40.84 - PAYMENT + TIP RECEIVED SENDING WITH GI JOE
5) Taher
icon_world.png
Bahrain - £43.09 - PAYMENT + TIP RECEIVED *SHIPPED 01/07*
6) biscuitnoir
CA.gif
- £43.09 - PAYMENT RECEIVED SENDING WITH GI JOE
7) Che
US.gif
- £43.09 - PAYMENT RECEIVED *SHIPPED 01/07*
8) irvine3008
icon_world.png
Malaysia - £43.09 - PAYMENT RECEIVED SENDING WITH GI JOE
9) Hep
CA.gif
- £43.09 - PAYMENT + TIP RECEIVED *SHIPPED ON 03/07*
10) Aprilarrow
icon_world.png
Singapore - £43.09 - PAYMENT + TIP RECEIVED *SHIPPED 01/07*
11) blackberry
icon_world.png
12) Sixth https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/images/icons/icon_world.png Thailand - £43.09 - PAYMENT RECEIVED *SHIPPED 01/07*
13) Bubbie
CA.gif
14) seether254
US.gif
- £43.09 - PAYMENT + TIP RECEIVED *SHIPPED ON 03/07*
15) extantsrevenge
DE.gif
- £40.84 - PAYMENT + TIP RECEIVED *SENDING WITH GI JOE*
16) alvoi
icon_world.png
Norway - £40.84 - PAYMENT + TIP RECEIVED *SENDING WITH GI JOE*
17) goufcustom
icon_world.png
Thailand - £43.09 - PAYMENT + TIP RECEIVED *SHIPPED ON 01/07*
18) spass
icon_world.png
Norway - £40.84 - PAYMENT RECEIVED *SENDING WITH GI JOE*
19) Nlandeh
icon_world.png
Sweden - £40.84 - PAYMENT + TIP RECEIVED *SENDING WITH GI JOE*
20) N3wkid
icon_world.png
21) MasterBlaster x 2
DE.gif
- £74.33 *Allowed 2 copies as a thank you for all the help he's given me in the past* - PAYMENT + TIP RECEIVED
23) mima2005
AU.gif
- £43.09 - PAYMENT + TIP RECEIVED *SENDING WITH GI JOE*

UK Members:

1) Steakman
UK.gif
- £34.69 - PAYMENT + TIP RECEIVED *SHIPPED ON 03/07*
2) surfury
UK.gif
- £34.69 PAYMENT + TIP RECEIVED *SHIPPED ON 01/07*
3) shadow2351jl
UK.gif
£34.69 - PAYMENT + TIP RECEIVED *SHIPPED ON 01/07*
4) sunnyx
UK.gif
£34.69 - PAYMENT + TIP RECEIVED *SHIPPED ON 01/07*

Removed due to none payment:

1) lewismcphillips
2) ced42

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys, I'll get you all added to the list when I'm home from work at lunch.

Sprouty, I will also add you. If it's Ok with the mods, I'd like to change it to 20 copies for international members, and 5 for UK members. I'm sure with it selling out so quickly there will be some UK members who weren't around yesterday to buy it, so they too deserve a shot at getting one.

1x ger or can i purchase it personally oO i can't find a pre order link or isnt live yet.. if yes i don't need a spot here ^^ !?

Ok guys, I am going to have to stop taking requests now. I will let you know who I've managed to fit in. For those of you who I can't, don't worry because CaptainCoffee is running a GB which I believe starts this Saturday at 7pm BST.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

OK, I've now updated the OP with all of those I can supply a copy to, if your name isn't on there I do apologise, but I didn't expect to receive this many requests so quickly. As already stated though, don't panic because CaptainCoffee will be opening up his GB for this on Saturday at 7pm BST

Just to confirm, the members I can't supply a copy to are:

yaZo (Next GB tomorrow @ 8PM your time)
nikosokon (Next GB tomorrow @ 4AM your time, if you're on AEST)
phisphan192 (tomorrow @ 2PM your time, if you're on the East Coast)

I know you made your requests before Steakman, but I did allocate 5 copies to UK members and I've already allowed more none UK members than I said I would.

Also an update on the date payment is needed by, I emailed Luke at Entertainment Store to ask when he plans on taking payment, and this is what he said:

"Hi Ben,

We’ll be charging you (or rather Play will) on Monday 17th June.

Regards,

Luke"

With this in mind, I will send all invoices out on Wednesday 12th June and all payments must be received by Sunday 16th June, if I don't receive your payment by then I will have to cancel your copy.

Thanks to all of those who joined the GB :)

I'd like 1 copy for the UK please. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Oh, just seen your last post Ben...no worries :).

Last edited:
Please note. There were 4 members that were part of both lists.

You can only be part of 1 list, not both. These members will be removed shortly.

PM with questions, and thanks.

Reactions: roverite
Thanks, Andy.

As Andy said, I noticed that there were 4 members who joined both mine and CC's GB for this, and in the interest of fairness I am only allowing members to join this GB if they haven't already joined another for the same item. So with that said, I have removed the 4 members and there are now 4 spaces available again in my GB. If you have already joined CaptainCoffee's then please don't put your name down here. All 4 spaces are open to both UK and international members.

I apologise to those I have removed if this seems harsh, but I think everyone deserves the chance of getting 1 copy and there will be members who miss out if we allow you to be a part of both GB's. I have only allowed MasterBlaster 2 copies as thank you to him for all the help he has given me since I've been a member here.

Last edited:
Reactions: apsmith21