Status
Not open for further replies.

Antman

Steelbook Avenger
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2011
Lincolnshire, UK
Calling UK Ninjas!

There is a possibility of securing a few copies of the Best Buy exclusive of The Amazing Spider Man which is currently on sale in the US.

I've started the thread so we can ascertain interest levels.

US Ninjas will attempt to pick up copies which will then ship to me for onward distribution in the UK.

Indicative costs

(Steelbook £14.25 (inc taxes); packing & shipping to UK £5; onward shipping in UK £4; HDN GB fee £2.90) Total = £26.15 (+PayPal fees)

HDN Fees = $10 Group Buy Fee + $3.50 per item; so 10 steelbooks = $45 = $4.50 per steel = £2.90

(Be nice to add something to say thanks to our US Ninja colleagues)

Initially limited to 10 copies.

1. Antman (Paid :) ;)) customs paid :)
2. iheartsteel (Paid :)) customs paid :) RECEIVED
3. Carlos (Paid :)) customs paid :) RECEIVED
4. jstn (Paid :)) customs paid :) RECEIVED
5. {param} replaced by Cymon H (Paid :)) customs paid :) RECEIVED
6. {param} replaced by wyatt03 (Paid ::) RECEIVED
7. Yellowcake (Paid :)) customs paid :) RECEIVED
8. Higgser (Paid :)) customs paid RECEIVED
9. {param} replaced by K4RIMIN4L (Paid :)) customs paid :) RECEIVED
10. Lexkon (Paid :)) customs paid :) RECEIVED

Reserves

*UPDATE* 5th May 2013

Apsmith21 has helped to secure ten copies of the steel book from Best Buy :)

There is a small issue in that a few copies have very minor shrink wrap tears, but Andy has checked and found no dints/dents.

I will NOT be opening the steelbooks before forwarding them on, so its pot luck as to which one you receive.

I have paid for everything up front, so requests for payment have now been sent and I've asked for this to be done by Tuesday 7th May please - you should all have a PM :)

*UPDATE* 6th May 2013

The steels are already en route to the UK, so with luck may have these for the w/e :)

Thanks to those who paid, so promptly - look forward to remaining payments and then getting these forwarded on.

*UPDATE 15th May*

The steels have landed :)

I will unpack tomorrow and ensure all OK, but package seems to have arrived in good order.

arysyny8.jpg

8yda5yve.jpg

umazysa9.jpg

ebytetep.jpg

*UPDATE 16th May*
All bar one steel packed and shipped :)

Photos in latest post and tracking numbers posted above :)
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Updated - we now have 10 which makes this worthwhile if we can get 10 copies via one US Ninja :)

Just need to wait and see what the guys stateside can dig up!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Anyway for a Canadian ninja to get this? Shipped to the US?

Hi BB this Group Buy is just for UK Ninjas and Andy is sending a batch to me for forwarding on across the UK.

But we'll keep bumping the thread as another Canadian Ninja got help with this one by posting here - sure someone can find one more copy! :)

OK, All I've just paid Andy for everything and will be sending you all a PM asking for payment.

I'm going to be quite tight on this one and give people 48 hours to pay otherwise I'll move on to the reserve list ;)

Please post here to confirm payment :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.