[CLOSED] [HUB] (UK ONLY] John Wick Chapter 2 NL Steelbook

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

[HUB] (UK ONLY] John Wick Chapter 2 NL Steelbook - UK members only

I have a source in the NL that is willing to send one set of John Wick: Chapter 2 steelbooks to a member in the UK will reship to members in the UK.

Note the steelbook (like many NL releases) has a printed ratings logo!

To reserve a copy, you must pay for your item!

Cost breakdown is follows:
17.99 Euro
2.00 Euro tip for our host
**No GB fees**
Paypal fees

Cost to be billed:
Depending on copies ordered - NL shipping to UK ~ 4 euro at 7 copies
~2.5 euro at 14
Shipping &...

Read more about this group buy...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
I'll take a copy of we can get at least 6 more guys in here

Problem is that no copy will be purchased for you unless you buy in advance, payment is required up front to secure one.

Kindly go the overview tab, click the buy button and send payment via PayPal :thumbs:

apsmith21 updated [CLOSED] [HUB] (UK ONLY] John Wick Chapter 2 NL Steelbook with a new update entry:

Shipping update

hi everyone,

just a quick update about shipping, turns out the cost will be less per copy of JW 2, so maybe a euro or so less on that cost.

Matt will update us when he's back from vacation about final costs, etc that will be due when he's ready to ship.

I'll let you all know next when I pay for the items and they are on their way to Matt.

Thanks!

Read the rest of this update entry...

apsmith21 updated [CLOSED] [HUB] (UK ONLY] John Wick Chapter 2 NL Steelbook with a new update entry:

Shipping from NL

Hi everyone, just a quick update!

All of our requested steelbooks arrived without any visible dings or dents.

View attachment 319045

They are on their way from the Netherlands and have been safely packed for arrival to Matt.

View attachment 319046

Please note that some of them had very, very slight spine slashes underneath the shrink wrap. These are VERY hard to see, but a few of them have this problem. We've done the best we can to source ones without slashes, and...

Read the rest of this update entry...