[CLOSED] Iron Man 2 Play.com Mini GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2011
UK

*****10th August - GROUP BUY FULL*****

Hey everyone,

I am hosting a mini Group Buy for Iron Man 2 Play.com. There are currently the last few Iron Man 2 steels available on the website which I know will be gone by the morning or in the afternoon.

I have been given the all clear from Play.com and ordered 20 Iron Man 2 steelz to help with anyone that has missed out. This GB is INTENDED for those that missed out on one. If you already have a copy please allow others who do not have one to put their name down first.

The price of the steel as it stands now has increased to £15. I will charge £2.50 which includes the HDN $1 fee and $10 GB fee.

Total to pay is £17.50 + shipping of steel.

Update:
Total to Pay (cheapest)
UK - £19.70 - Second Class Standard
Europe - £20.90 Standard Airmail
Rest of the World £22.50 Standard Airmail

You will get to choose if you wish to have this dispatched standard airmail or tracked. If you wish I can hold onto the steel for you and ship with others to save on costs. I will update the thread with exact prices.

I only have a few rules here sorry.

1. I will only accept paypal gift. If you do not wish to pay PP gift and willing to pay the fees (4%), I will only ship this Internationally Signed For.
2. If you put your name down there be no backing out.
3. A limit to one steel per member.
4. HDN MODS and myself at our discretion will decide who the final 20 is allowed to order in this GB

Thanks everyone :)

UPDATE:

Rule 5
***YOU MUST thank this post and participating in this Group Buy you agree that you
1. DO NOT currently own an Iron Man 2,
2. OR participating in any other Group Buy,
3. OR have pre-ordered one from Play.com and awaiting delivery,
4. OR have a friend that is sourcing you a copy.
5. You wish to join this GB to obtain one at cost price for yourself only. Thanks***

-----------------------------------------------
1. Bigman (UK)------paid, sent 10th August first class - Received :)
2. KevinM (UK) ------paid, sent 10th August first class - Received :)
3. alvoi (Norway)---------paid + tip, sent 10th August - Received :)
4. ASHGOON - (AUS)-------paid, sent 11th August
5. ran94 (CA) --------- paid, will ship with other steelz, estimated dispatch mid- September
6. PersianSteelbooks (CA) --------paid, sent 11th August - Received :)
7. PlatinumResolution (USA) ------------paid, sent 11th August - Received :)
8. H11 (Brunei Darussalam)---------paid, sent 10th August International Signed For - Received :)
9. RomanCH (UKR)-----------paid, sent 18th August - Received :)
10. harpeeynwa (CA) -----------paid + tip, sent 11th August - Received :)
11. cjy152 (USA) ---------paid, sent 10th August - Received :)
12. BDestroyer8418 (USA)--------paid + tip, sent 12th August - Received :)
13. Graves0777 (USA)---------paid, sent 12th August - Received :)
14. bluerolla (USA)------paid, sent 11th August - Received :)
15. Roverite (UK)-------paid, sent 12th August - Received :)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Reserve lists Accepted
16. Clarky5000 (UK) ---------paid, sent 12th August - Received :)
17. urbeenjammin (USA)-----paid, sent 11th August - Received :)
18. yonyx (POL) -------- paid sent 11th August - Received :)
19. RiX (UK) --------paid , sent 10th August - Received :)
20. Dhiraj1 (UK) ------paid, sent 10th August first class shipping - Received :)

Update 1700 hours 6th August

As you can see on the attachment in spoiler the price is £14.99, or £15 we call it, ordered today and dispatched today. If it is via Special Delivery this can be as early as tomorrow Tuesday, if not by Wendesday 8th August.

Update 7th August

Shipping Rates

UK - £2.20 Second Class Royal Mail (£3.15 recorded)
Europe - £3.40 Standard Airmail
Rest of the World £5 Standard Airmail
Add £5.15 for International signed for

Total to Pay (cheapest)
UK - £19.70
Europe - £20.90 Standard Airmail
Rest of the World £22.50 Standard Airmail

Update 8th August

The parcel has arrived today :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Update 10th August

The 'reserve' list have been accepted for the final 20. I have contacted Apsmith21 who will approve the final list before I begin sending invoices.

Update 10th August

Orders have been paid and shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi there - think we confirmed i was ok with rule 5 via pm.

can you let me know when you can send it - if within the next couple of days, can you send to my temp uk address, otherwise can you send to my oz address? please let me know and i'll pay accordingly - cheers!

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

just to make it official - i accept rule 5.

Reactions: sunnyx
hi there - think we confirmed i was ok with rule 5 via pm.

can you let me know when you can send it - if within the next couple of days, can you send to my temp uk address, otherwise can you send to my oz address? please let me know and i'll pay accordingly - cheers!

Once the GB is full I will liaise with a MOD to confirm all 20 are final and will invoice everyone individually soon.

Thanks

Good news everyone the Parcel from Play.com has arrived safely to my home all 20. I have opened every steel to check the damage. It is a hassel to open them all and then reseal them back in the boxes again! All 20 are mint except one :(

The bad news is one of the steel has a thin faint scratch mark that has cut through the seal on front bottom of the case in the black border. The bad news its there and visible.

The good news is it is not an obvious mark and it is faint about 2-3 cm in length on the bottom so its not the main artwork. It is not worth returning and for what you pay it is definately worth keeping. If I returned this one there be no benefit because I will not be able to receive a replacement. So if no one objects I will randomly ship each parcel to random members so I will have no influence who receives this but whoever does should not feel disappointed at all.

Thanks all :)

View attachment 13828

View attachment 13829

Good news everyone the Parcel from Play.com has arrived safely to my home all 20. I have opened every steel to check the damage. It is a hassel to open them all and then reseal them back in the boxes again! All 20 are mint except one :(

The bad news is one of the steel has a thin faint scratch mark that has cut through the seal on front bottom of the case in the black border. The bad news its there and visible.

The good news is it is not an obvious mark and it is faint about 2-3 cm in length on the bottom so its not the main artwork. It is not worth returning and for what you pay it is definately worth keeping. If I returned this one there be no benefit because I will not be able to receive a replacement. So if no one objects I will randomly ship each parcel to random members so I will have no influence who receives this but who whoever does should not feel disappointed at all.

Thanks all :)

View attachment 13828

View attachment 13829

Nice! The leaning tower of Iron Man!:scat:

Status
Not open for further replies.