Target [CLOSED] Justice League: Dark Blu-ray Steelbook Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey HiDefNinja members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in Justice League: Dark steelbook from Target.

52057973-jpg.287250

Release date: Feb 7, 2017
Pre-order cost is currenlty $16.99 per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy ($ with taxes)

Original order link: http://www.target.com/p/justice-league-dark-target-exclusive-steelbook-blu-ray-dvd/-/A-52057973

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $4.00 per copy and $2 for each additional.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Only mint or near mint & new STEELBOOK copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped with cardboard slipcovers. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the plastic. I will not open an item for you to inspect prior to shipping. I cannot return items that are opened to Target.

"OCD" disclaimer. MANY copies from Target and the USA Scanavo factory may run into paint chips or things like that. If you are a collector that also expects a pristine and perfect steelbook, I do require that you alert me at the time of payment.

This includes any special requests!! With the volume that I PERSONALLY handle, I need to be aware of these special requests that you may have, PRIOR to shipping!

Thank you for keeping this in mind with any order you place with me.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for up to 3 steelbooks ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50 (can ship up to 3 for same price)
UK - $22.50 (can ship up to 3 for the same price)
Canada -> $15.50 (can ship up to 3 for the same price)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is included in every invoice.

(note that shipping for THREE copies cost $22.50 before insurance costs).

Requesting list (GIVEN THAT I'M NOT DOING MANY GROUP BUYS THIS YEAR, YOUR CHANCE TO COMBINE WITH OTHER ITEMS IS SEVERELY LIMITED. KEEP THIS IN MIND WITH ANY ORDER) - NO BACKING OUT, if you request an item, you will be held to that request!

Please note the rise in shipping costs due to USPS rate changes in January 2016!

Requesting list: (SPACE IS LIMITED)

1) Germany @eLviS1987
2) UK @mbennett76
3) UK @Ashish *Shipped 2/21
4) South Korea @xixhd *Shipped
5) UK @Danzigg1979 *Shipped
6) UK @DudleyMan *Shipped
7) UK @Simon1976uk *Shipped
8) UK @morgand1987 *Shipped
9) UK @GeoRattray *Shipped
10) UK @Tacozilla *Shipped
11) Finland @Ranavalone x2 *Shipped
13) Australia @Futurhythm *Shipped
14) Switzerland @DylanDog75 *Shipped
15) UK @BRU1Z3R *INVOICED
16) UK @jitstark (+ amaray) *Shipped
17) Russia @golomidov_alex *Shipped
18) ME
19) UK @BDDB *Shipped 2/21 RS
20) France @martinouchou
21) UK @kaneo911 *Shipped 2/21
22) UK @thewoe *Shipped 2/21
23) USA @ash1115 *Shipped 2/21
24)

Last edited:
Oh, and an update. Looks they are expected to be delivered on Tuesday, but since we have a blizzard incoming on Sunday night / Monday AM, I suppose they could arrive as late as Wednesday.

Reactions: GeoRattray
Steelbooks arrived late last night, going to try and inspect them all tonight and start getting those that paid on their way.

Other folks, I'll be sending an invoice tomorrow after I can confirm everything is in good shape.

Reactions: morgand1987
Hi Andy, can't believe that I missed this one. Can you put me in reserve please.

Hey @apsmith21 ! Could you put me in the reserve list please ? Sorry, I know I'm very late..

1x to France

bit late to the thread but if you manage to have 1 extra, could I please ask for 1 to the uk :)

Are any of these available?

@apsmith21 Could i get a copy to the UK if possible?

I'd also be interested in one if any remain.

Everything is in fine shape - Invoices sent - if you have moved recently please let me know your new mailing address - @martinouchou will need your details via PM

Also have a couple more available if anyone is searching...

Will hold for a bit longer before I return them

• Thanks
Reactions: martinouchou
Everything is in fine shape - Invoices sent - if you have moved recently please let me know your new mailing address - @martinouchou will need your details via PM

Hey andy, I havent recieved the invoice via PM. If you could Invoice me asap ill send payment.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Oh great ! Yep I'm PMing you right away !

Can't believe I missed this one..
You haven't missed anything ;) @apsmith21 just said he had more available:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
hi everyone, I forgot that tomorrow is a postal holiday, so you will see your items that I didn't get out on Saturday shipped on Tuesday. Please expect confirm of shipping via e-mail likely later today.

Thanks

Last edited: