Aniv

[CLOSED] KILL BILL VOL.2 STEELBOOK FULL SLIP A - DIRECT SHIP (NE#12)

Dear Aniv,

Hello!

I forgot to apply a message when I purchased a Full Slip A edition

Do I need to send a personal message or is it alright?

Thank you for hosting the GB

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
Dear Aniv

When I paid for my purchase I did not leave a message

Do I need to send a personal message or will it be alright?

Thank you!

Yours faithfully,
John

One-click purchased with Direct Shipping. I love the simplicity of the new GB system - just click the "Buy Now" button and voila! I didn't fill in any address info or send any PMs - I assume this is part of the new format?

One-click purchased with Direct Shipping. I love the simplicity of the new GB system - just click the "Buy Now" button and voila! I didn't fill in any address info or send any PMs - I assume this is part of the new format?

Yeah, you didn't need to. Your paypal payment ID is tied to your transaction here and your forum name. @Aniv can see all of this through his seller dashboard and that you purchased a copy.

Yeah, you didn't need to. Your paypal payment ID is tied to your transaction here and your forum name. @Aniv can see all of this through his seller dashboard and that you purchased a copy.

Glad you like the convenience of the new system. Less chance of human errors :) Only thing manual for now is the shipping fees which I will be sending a mass PM with a link to a spreadsheet once GB has closed. Reason I did not include it with the merchandise cost is to avoid situations where someone buys 2 editions/copies or 3 copies and then ends up paying shipping equivalent to 3 single shipments when combined shipment is in fact much lower.

• Thanks
Reactions: Genla
Dear Aniv

When I paid for my purchase I did not leave a message

Do I need to send a personal message or will it be alright?

Thank you!

Yours faithfully,
John

No need of PM's anymore as long as the information you put in when you make the purchase is correct (Y)

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21