apsmith21

[CLOSED] Mini group buy Blade Runner 2049 - WEA Blu-ray Steelbook

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Mini group buy Blade Runner 2049 - WEA Blu-ray Steelbook - Best Buy exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Blade Runner 2049 WEA Blu-ray steelbook from Best Buy

Pre-order cost is currently $29.99

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/blade-...d-only--best-buy-2017/6164102.p?skuId=6164102

I will do my best to match any price drop from Best Buy. Depending on the demand of this title, it might be...

Read more about this group buy...

Probably combine with Target release of The Last Jedi but at the moment I am not in any of your GBs.

Just checking - assuming you are aware of shipping costs for 1-3 items....

I will get a count of my steelbooks tonight when I get home from work. Can you PM me tomorrow to check?

Just checking - assuming you are aware of shipping costs for 1-3 items....

I will get a count of my steelbooks tonight when I get home from work. Can you PM me tomorrow to check?

Yes, I do remember it's cheaper to combine. Lady and the Tramp is another disk I'd probably like.

Thanks a lot, will PM you tomorrow.

@apsmith21
Hi Andy
Was this part of the shipment you sent me on Monday

Reason I ask is I just got an email says following items have been sent and updated in my purchases
Coco
Star Wars Last Jedi Target
Star Wars Last Jedi Best Buy

I did not get email saying Blade Runner 2049 Best Buy steelbook was sent and is still listed as shipment pending in my purchases

Thanks
Paul

@apsmith21
Hi Andy
Was this part of the shipment you sent me on Monday

Reason I ask is I just got an email says following items have been sent and updated in my purchases
Coco
Star Wars Last Jedi Target
Star Wars Last Jedi Best Buy

I did not get email saying Blade Runner 2049 Best Buy steelbook was sent and is still listed as shipment pending in my purchases

Thanks
Paul

It's in there, just didn't update all my ship notices on the forum, missed a couple :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland