Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Southpaw blu-ray steelbook from Best Buy.

Release date of ?, 2015
Pre-order cost is $26.99
USA sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original listing: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/southpa...-steelbook/4339401.p?id=3413293&skuId=4339401

*THE LOWEST PRICE from BEST BUY ON RELEASE DAY will be honored (not to be combined with coupons, or other special deals if not available at time of pre-order).

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $3.00 for the first copy and $1 for each additional. but that TOTAL cost is DONATED TO HDN upkeep costs.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $14.40
UK - $14.40
Canada -> $9.75 to East Coast, varies by Zip Code

Mandatory insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage.

Requesting list:

1) USA @AcIDc0r3 x1 *Shipped
2) Russia @golomidov_alex x1
3) Russia @megabee x2
5) Brazil @Seth Plate AM x1 *Shipped

Last edited:
can I be put down for 1 to the UK please!?

also, I know its likely to be a bit of a wait until this comes out, but could I combine it with my Back to the Future trilogy please? I dont mind waiting for that one.

can I be put down for 1 to the UK please!?

also, I know its likely to be a bit of a wait until this comes out, but could I combine it with my Back to the Future trilogy please? I dont mind waiting for that one.

as long as they are released within 30 days of each other, I have no problem holding. it gets tricky for me, however, when things get held more than 30 days, and that's why I have a policy like that.

as long as they are released within 30 days of each other, I have no problem holding. it gets tricky for me, however, when things get held more than 30 days, and that's why I have a policy like that.

ah fair enough.

well if you've not spent any money yet (deposit), and it would make things easier could I be removed from this GB as it looks like UK is actually getting this one (unlike a few other steels we were overlooked with ie interstellar, kingsman *sigh*)

if you've already reserved a copy then i'll of course honour this GB. But if its not going to be a problem I would prefer to get the UK version if possible please.

that way there's no need to worry about shipping BTTF with anything :)

Andy, can you please remove me from this GB? HMV UK have announced a pre-order and it would be easier for me to get it from there.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.