cooey

[CLOSED] Star Wars: The Force Awakens Exclusive One Click [WORLDWIDE]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Hello cooey, if I understood correctly to buy the one click, you must press the tab to pay the $ 30, and then you send a bulk message in mid-June for the rest of the payment is that? For the payment of $ 30 is the same system as before? Payment via paypal?

Hello cooey, if I understood correctly to buy the one click, you must press the tab to pay the $ 30, and then you send a bulk message in mid-June for the rest of the payment is that? For the payment of $ 30 is the same system as before? Payment via paypal?

Yes, you pay $30 now and then get added to an invoice PM to pay the rest before the GB closure date

Are you allowed to purchase 1 or 2 copies of these star wars releases ? Doesn't say on any of them ?

One Click - 1 x per person
All other editions - 2 x per person

Hi cooey I have paid for the Star Wars Force awakens one click. Is it ok to buy one more one click its for a good friend of mine. Please let me know thanks Tony

One Click $170 remaining balance paid for. Is there a spreadsheet that lists all the buyers where the tracking #s will be posted?

No buddy, your tracking number will be posted to your purchase under the 'Your Purchases' tab in the Group Buy tab at the top of the forum