Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey HiDefNinja members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part Two Blu-ray Steelbook from Best Buy.

Release date: March 22, 2016
Pre-order cost is $26.99 per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy ($?? with taxes)

Original order link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-hun...gital-copy/4827603.p?id=3525706&skuId=4827603

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $4.00 per copy and $2 for each additional.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 3x copies per request.

Only mint or near mint & new STEELBOOK copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped with cardboard slipcovers. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the plastic. I will not open an item for you to inspect prior to shipping. I cannot return items that are opened to Target.

"OCD" disclaimer. MANY copies from Best Buy and the USA Scanavo factory may run into paint chips or things like that. If you are a collector that also expects a pristine and perfect steelbook, I do require that you alert me at the time of payment.

This includes any special requests!! With the volume that I PERSONALLY handle, I need to be aware of these special requests that you may have, PRIOR to shipping!

Thank you for keeping this in mind with any order you place with me.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for up to 3 steelbooks ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50 (can ship up to 3 for same price)
UK - $22.50 (can ship up to 3 for the same price)
Canada -> (TBD)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is included in every invoice.

(note that shipping for THREE copies cost $22.50 before insurance costs).

Requesting list (remember, you can ask to HOLD your items up to 30 days with other releases, and I will be happy to consolidate your orders!) - NO BACKING OUT, if you request an item, you will be held to that request!

Please note the rise in shipping costs due to USPS rate changes in January 2016!

Requesting list:

1) USA @AcIDc0r3 x1
2) UK @Jb162009 x1
3) Austria @Engelskind x2 *combine with digi
5) Germany @eLviS1987 x2
7) Germany @jukka x1
8) Germany @Darogal x1
9) Thailand @alucard26 x3
12) USA @bloodsnake007 x1
13) France @sundvold x1
14) Korea @xixhd x1
15) UK @steelbobawny x1 (combine with digi)
16) Italy @bioba x1
17) UK @Uraki x1 (combine with SW)
18) UK @StifflersDad x1 (combine with SW and H8 lenticular)
19) UK @Simon1976uk x1 *combine with H8
20) Australia @Feathers McGraw x1 *combine with HG digi
21) UK @Zeefy x1
22) France @Grego32 x1
23) Netherlands @SK117 x2
25) UK @AFCFanChris x1

26) UK @D4vem88 x1
27) Finland @Ranavalone x1

Last edited:
Hi Andy,

2x to Austria please! :)

If possible please combined with other Mocking Jay edition.

Last edited:
Hi Andy,

1x to Austria please! :)

If possible please combined with my previous orders - don't know if the release of Hunger Games is too far away for combined shipping.

It might be - I'm thinking of a few options for folks. The postage hike from USPS is quite shocking, IMO.

So I'm looking into trying to get a discounted postage from another service, and if that isn't good, we can chat about holding things longer, which gets to be a bit of a problem for me, as the last thing I'm trying to do is to be a warehouse for items.

Not a criticism, just thinking a bit about how I can help get a lower postage cost for people on this forum.

Reactions: Engelskind
It might be - I'm thinking of a few options for folks. The postage hike from USPS is quite shocking, IMO.

So I'm looking into trying to get a discounted postage from another service, and if that isn't good, we can chat about holding things longer, which gets to be a bit of a problem for me, as the last thing I'm trying to do is to be a warehouse for items.

Not a criticism, just thinking a bit about how I can help get a lower postage cost for people on this forum.
I just want to say that Andy is completely right about the high international shipping cost from USPS.
I ship international all the time (eBay, trades and sales on forum), but every time I have to spend 5 minutes explain to the buyer that shipping cost from US to ANY country is expensive and I'm not taking any profit from that. 1 Ibs (normally just for one steelbook + box + bubble wraps) costs approximately $15-$20 already (First Class International), so what Andy offers here: 3 steels for $22 is already a discount. Not sure how he does it, but I think he took a loss on here to help our ninjas. :)

@apsmith21

No problem. I see there's also a digipack for part 2 and entered in your GB too. So if it's much more comfortable you can combine all Mocking Jay copies :thumbs:

btw, if anyone wants a copy of Mockingjay Pt 1, I do have some extras of those steelbooks in great shape

Status
Not open for further replies.