[CLOSED] THE HURT LOCKER (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Group Buy) [WORLDWIDE]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
16422502_2030791917148015_3900413657458644325_o.jpg 16422294_2030791880481352_3072108007198195261_o.jpg

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A SCANAVO CASE EDITION **NOT** A STEELBOOK!!

One Click $76
(includes one of each with matching numbers)
Type A $39
Type B $39

You can order a maximum of 2 x each version

HDN quantities available are as follows -

One Click x 8

Type A x 10
Type B x 10

Price includes shipping and fees from supplier to hubs. Shipping to buyer will be separate and invoiced once product is in hand after quality checks. There will be a EU hub ran by me and a US/ROW hub ran by @Wreck

Shipping will be at cost and will be invoiced separately by myself and Wreck once at the hubs and packed. You are more than welcome to combine with GBs hosted by either of us.

Once signed up there is no backing out, or you will be blacklisted from future GBs. You can of course combine with future GBs should you so wish to. Unpaid sign-ups will be cancelled and you will also be blacklisted from future GBs.

GB will close on Wednesday 8th FEBRUARY 1900 UK time. Deadline for payment will be Monday 13th FEBRUARY 1200 UK time. I will send the invoice for the product once I have seen your commitment to sign up and the list will be updated accordingly

Group buy list

One Click

Type A
1. McSuits (France)
2. 1er (Romania)

Type B

Last edited:
Reactions: phishphan192
Is there not a section for other GB's other than steelbooks? @cooey
Not a dig in any way, I can see some people not paying attention (happens a lot) and maybe signing up for something they perhaps aren't expecting lol

Is there not a section for other GB's other than steelbooks? @cooey
Not a dig in any way, I can see some people not paying attention (happens a lot) and maybe signing up for something they perhaps aren't expecting lol

More people watch this forum and have alerts set for this forum, so I'd want to get as much exposure as I can for the GB for HDN. The description clearly states what the product is, if people choose not to read it then that's their fault ;)

I'll be leaving this thread in this section for today, and I will be moving it tomorrow.

• Thanks
Reactions: tokaman