[CLOSED] Zoolander "Blue" Steelbook Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Zoolander Blu-ray Steelbook & Gift set from Walmart

Release date of November 30, 2015 (likely arrival date in December)
Pre-order cost is $17.96 per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original link - http://www.walmart.com/ip/47724836

k2-_00567166-159d-4be4-b1f9-724781e92bb2-v1-jpg.198315

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Walmart.com ahead of time and cannot price match.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $3.00 for the first copy and $2 for each additional. but that TOTAL cost is DONATED TO HDN upkeep costs.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 3x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Please note: if you are an OCD member, please inform me at time of payment and / or request. OCD might mean you are not happy with tears in the shrink, or other things, and I will need to know that you are not OK with something like that.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $14.40
UK - $14.40
Canada -> $11.50 (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

Requesting list:

1) UK @Tacozilla x1
2) Germany @Spike Anderson x1
3) UK @BDDB x1
4) Canada @Collector_Kyle x1
5) UK @Mark x1
6) UK @GoDo x1
7) UK @SteelbookGenius666 x1
8) UK @Nightbreed1984 x1
9) UK @themanfromunkle x1 (MONDO)
10) Czech Republic @Jospef x1
11) UK @LGrima (OCD)
12 UK @Kashby x1
13) UK @Philacup x1 (MONDO)
14) Australia @Futurhythm x1
15) UK @Joe x1
16) UK @gregavfc x1
17) USA @bloodsnake007 x1
18) Canada @tsgee x1
19) Spain @gordomorbido x1 (MONDO)
20) UK @Thedude23 x1
21) UK @Metasyntactic x2
22) UK @Jordan Brown x1
23) Croatia @CyberT x1 (BTTF)
24) Spain @Doctor Canus x2
26) USA @MGD x1
27) Spain @kiorochinagui x1
28) Finland @Ranavalone x1
29) USA @xixhd x1
30) USA @Petedogg50 x1
31) UK @MCMXCII x1
32) Germany @wongsifu x1 (MONDO)
33) Germany @raven76 x1
34) UK @pyszny x1

35) Taiwan @chlove0916 x1 (spine slash OK)

Last edited:
the majority of you should now have invoices. if I missed anyone, please let me know.

thanks

Hi ApSmith,

I got an email invoice thing (first time getting one - as I usually just pay direct) and im having all sorts of problems. First it said I couldnt pay it because the originator had changed it... Then it said I cant pay it because its already been paid.

Could you please confirm if mine is showing as paid.

If not, can I make a payment via PayPal Money Send instead?

Hi ApSmith,

I got an email invoice thing (first time getting one - as I usually just pay direct) and im having all sorts of problems. First it said I couldnt pay it because the originator had changed it... Then it said I cant pay it because its already been paid.

Could you please confirm if mine is showing as paid.

If not, can I make a payment via PayPal Money Send instead?

hey - I do these invoices so we can keep track of what was exactly sold, rather than receiving random money requests or payments. That being said, if you leave the payment notes blank, or try another browser, it should go through.

I'm not seeing that your invoice has been paid as of yet...

Please try again

Tried on my phone when I originally received the invoice.

So ive just tried now, on Chrome and IE - and both versions are still giving me:

Transaction cannot be processed because the invoice has been updated, cancelled, paid or closed; contact the merchant for more information.

Well, I guess just send the total where the invoice came from, and put the invoice number in the notes of your payment....

So ive just tried now, on Chrome and IE - and both versions are still giving me:

Transaction cannot be processed because the invoice has been updated, cancelled, paid or closed; contact the merchant for more information.

I had the same problem.
You may write your HDN name in "note to seller".
Then try again.

Reactions: apsmith21

Well, I guess just send the total where the invoice came from, and put the invoice number in the notes of your payment....

Still waiting for payment, will have to return your copies soon...