Cloverfield (15th Anniversary) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 16, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 24, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

cloverfield_3-1024x525.jpg

Last edited:
Product Features:

Disc 1: 4k Ultra HD

• Feature film + special features
  • Commentary by director Matt Reeves
Disc 2: Blu-Ray

• Feature film + special features
  • Commentary by director Matt Reeves
  • Special investigation mode
  • Document 01.18.08: the making of Cloverfield
  • Cloverfield visual effects
  • I saw it! It’s alive! It’s huge!
  • Clover fun
  • Deleted scenes with optional commentary
  • Alternate endings with optional commentary

Your comment in post 5 was edited by a moderator likely for been rude ;)
I find that kind of bad. Like either delete it or ask me to alter it. But to edit my comment feels. I dunno. Wrong. I would flat out rather my comment deleted. I didn't even get a notification it was altered.

Reactions: djjez83
I find that kind of bad. Like either delete it or ask me to alter it. But to edit my comment feels. I dunno. Wrong. I would flat out rather my comment deleted. I didn't even get a notification it was altered.
Why would a moderator ask you to alter it when you put that as the start of the message? Use your brain

Who edited my bloody comment?
I edited out a part of your post because it was vulgar and got reported. Asking members to edit it themselves can delay things and cause further offence to other members, so we have to take immediate action ourselves. Notifications are not provided when a post is simply edited (only when deleted).

I edited out a part of your post because it was vulgar and got reported. Asking members to edit it themselves can delay things and cause further offence to other members, so we have to take immediate action ourselves. Notifications are not provided when a post is simply edited (only when deleted).
I wont make any vulgar comments in the future. (although I dont think it was really that bad) but in the future could you just delete it please.