Cloverfield (15th Anniversary) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 16, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 24, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

cloverfield_3-1024x525.jpg

Last edited:
I edited out a part of your post because it was vulgar and got reported. Asking members to edit it themselves can delay things and cause further offence to other members, so we have to take immediate action ourselves. Notifications are not provided when a post is simply edited (only when deleted).

I know a certain mod that doesn't even have the decency to do that

robert downey jr wink GIF

I think 30 wouldn't be so bad especially if you waited on codes. But aren't the US prices listed less tax? So they wouldn't quite be that low.
Even with tax, the US edition would be no more than about $22 depending on local sales tax.

Was so in for this, but not at that price!

@Flloydo, where did you get your US copy from for £21? I want in!
It was $17.57 yesterday on amazon (now changed to $19.94).

Came to $30.33 (around £25) - including VAT and shipping but then I also placed an order for the shout factory Caroline with it so it brought shipping down and the item price down to £21/£22 for cloverfield.

Also, age ratings don’t bother me. Growing up here and buying VHS/ DVD/ blu rays all my life I’m used to it BUT that cloverfield PET slip is so much cleaner without them so I defo need the US version

To be honest, we're not even guaranteed the French release will be completely devoid of regulatory information plastered all over the slip. :wtf: