Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 1st, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: EUR 26.30

81nToKQhMWL._SY679_.jpg

815L+ZaZr5L._SL1453_.jpg

Last edited:
On The Media Markt Website it only says "Bluray" so I think this is the Version whit just a Bluray and not like the Amazon Version with a DVD and Poster/Artcards

That could be true, yes...
But i'm asking myself where those pictures already come from... Amazon is never shipping that early?!

Just because the ones sold at Amazon.de are numbered, doesn't make it 1000 copies only.
Other retailers are selling this steelbook as well (Media Markt for example). I'm not sure if theirs is numbered though, BUT the print run should be more than 1000 copies. ;)

http://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_clown-uncut-steelbook-drama-blu-ray-2091788.html
Im sure its possible multiple retailers are sharing the 1000 print run of the same edition. German retailers do this with limited numbered mediabooks all the time.

Im sure its possible multiple retailers are sharing the 1000 print run of the same edition. German retailers do this with limited numbered mediabooks all the time.

Of course that's possible, but that way it would mean they're all numbered. ;)
According to our current information given it looks like those from amazon are numbered and the others aren't.. :)

Of course that's possible, but that way it would mean they're all numbered. ;)
According to our current information given it looks like those from amazon are numbered and the others aren't.. :)
It all depends if they all come with the poster and art cards or not. The pic I posted of the numbered j-card shows that particular one does.

Someone else mentioned that it's not mentioned in the Media Mark't one......

Yup, i can confirm that the version sold at Media Markt has no bonus disc and no numbering on it!
Picked it up because it's a lot cheaper than the one from Amazon, and a number + the bonus disc i won't use anyway aren't worth the 9€ to me to be honest. :)

Will add some pictures later today or tomorrow.

Yup, i can confirm that the version sold at Media Markt has no bonus disc and no numbering on it!
Picked it up because it's a lot cheaper than the one from Amazon, and a number + the bonus disc i won't use anyway aren't worth the 9€ to me to be honest. :)

Will add some pictures later today or tomorrow.
Does it have the poster and art cards??

Does it have the poster and art cards??

No it doesn't! Check out my pics below. :)

Also, I thought it was €24 at Media Mark't? €27 at Amazon.

For the extra €3 I'd be going for the numbered one.

Well, acutally it was 23€ at my MediaMarkt, some others have it for 20€.
Amazon's version is currently 26€, but for orders within Germany we have to pay 5€ for shipping because of the FSK18-rating... so it sums up to a difference of 11€ in some cases... which definetely isn't worth it. ;)