Coco (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #46) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
GB Price: One Click $175.99/Double Lenti $67.99/Single Lenti $62.99/Full Slip $60.00/Quarter slip $56.99
Group buy: To be hosted by Cooey HERE - GB will be live 2nd June!! Will be live at a random time between 4PM - 6PM UK time
Notes:
Will not include a 3D disc

Double Lenti | Single Lenti | Full Slip | Box set (includes Double and Single Lentis + Full Slip) | Quarter Slip (not included in the box set)

Blufan_COCO-00.jpgBlufan_COCO-01.jpgBlufan_COCO-02.jpgBlufan_COCO-03.jpgBlufan_COCO-04.jpg
105533is00xte5tee64zz3.jpg
104515j9zyhdyu7kyyy37q.jpg104514ub00b39llal20n22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like they really put everything into this one … not just the perfect colourful wraparound design inside and out but also the gorgeous finish with the extra metallic reflection to the guitar, the fireworks, the widows and best of all the golden sparkliness of the hill on which they're all standing.

A few more pics to add to the mix to show this steelbook at its best
n

Diyz8VZU8AEs_6S.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:
@virkia you've really managed to capture the true beauty of this steelbook. it is stunning and i've seen so many photos that just don't do it justice.
Thank you. I felt this classy steelbook deserved some decent pics and these pics look pretty decent to me.
BTW these pics courtesy Steelbookpro.

When you get more than you were expecting inside your package:-
DjHYb2_VsAM6vZ-.jpg:large

Last edited:
I'm surprised blufans did not include the bonus extras disc in any of the editions
I know 3D disc was not possible

2 Disc Hub why did they not add bonus disc so it would not look strange with just 1 disc inside

:cry: Just did a google translate as my latest update is in Chinese text “Shanghai, left Shanghai to Shanghai Pudong Terminal” so I guess my DL will be lucky to even to get to me before the weeks end.

Congrats to all you guys receiving yours now or in the coming days looks like another amazing release from Blufans and that Steel WOW :drool::drool:

I'm surprised blufans did not include the bonus extras disc in any of the editions
I know 3D disc was not possible

2 Disc Hub why did they not add bonus disc so it would not look strange with just 1 disc inside

Yes quite odd indeed as it looks very bare and lonely with only the one disc. Lucky for me I have a spare bonus disc that I got from my 4K Amaray but the most annoying thing is I’ve bought Coco three times now and still don’t have a 3D disc :angry: