Coco (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #46) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
GB Price: One Click $175.99/Double Lenti $67.99/Single Lenti $62.99/Full Slip $60.00/Quarter slip $56.99
Group buy: To be hosted by Cooey HERE - GB will be live 2nd June!! Will be live at a random time between 4PM - 6PM UK time
Notes:
Will not include a 3D disc

Double Lenti | Single Lenti | Full Slip | Box set (includes Double and Single Lentis + Full Slip) | Quarter Slip (not included in the box set)

Blufan_COCO-00.jpgBlufan_COCO-01.jpgBlufan_COCO-02.jpgBlufan_COCO-03.jpgBlufan_COCO-04.jpg
105533is00xte5tee64zz3.jpg
104515j9zyhdyu7kyyy37q.jpg104514ub00b39llal20n22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DL. I was really tempted to wait for the fullslip, but not sure those art cards won't have the french text on them so decided to play it safe. May end up getting the FS down the road. I really like the contrast with the steel, and the roof thingy.
You went for DL too right?
According to Kevin it will be in English or nothing. Really liked the FS too but DL was my number 1 favourite. Also because I prefer booklet over cards if I have to choose.

Grabbed the double lenti as been waiting for this release for so long, and I absolutely hated the other steel versions of this film, for such a vibrant colourful film the dull colours did nothing to show it off, however, if this is the price point that Blu fans are going to be asking for a single disc release in future then this'll be the last.

It's nothing against Cooey, who's group buy I appreciate greatly as always, but following the disappointing news from Blufans that they weren't able to include the 3D disc I know a lot of us expected this to be slightly cheaper than usual, especially for those of us who will now have to buy the standard amaray as well just to get the 3d version, that's the whole reason I wanted this film at all.

This is the price point I expect for a three disc set, 4K, 3D and BR or at least dvd bonus disc with an art book. For a bare bones one disc edition this is VERY expensive and I fear blufans may be pricing collectors out of an already shrinking market.

Reactions: SlimJim24
Double Lenti secured.
Was out walking my dog (you have to set priorities ;))and thought I'd already missed my chance when I came back and saw that the DL was unavailable ... a couple of minutes later it was available again. So keep on checking, and good luck!
Thanks a lot @cooey for hosting this awesome group buy! HDN rocks (but you already know that)!

DL. I was really tempted to wait for the fullslip, but not sure those art cards won't have the french text on them so decided to play it safe. May end up getting the FS down the road. I really like the contrast with the steel, and the roof thingy.
Wanted to go for the 1click because I wanted the fullslip too, but decided to grab the double lenti and if I'm lucky I'll get the fullslip as well some other time :)

Well done mate, I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist the awesomeness of the DL :thumbs: plus the booklets are always a nice added bonus :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Grabbed the double lenti as been waiting for this release for so long, and I absolutely hated the other steel versions of this film, for such a vibrant colourful film the dull colours did nothing to show it off, however, if this is the price point that Blu fans are going to be asking for a single disc release in future then this'll be the last.

It's nothing against Cooey, who's group buy I appreciate greatly as always, but following the disappointing news from Blufans that they weren't able to include the 3D disc I know a lot of us expected this to be slightly cheaper than usual, especially for those of us who will now have to buy the standard amaray as well just to get the 3d version, that's the whole reason I wanted this film at all.

This is the price point I expect for a three disc set, 4K, 3D and BR or at least dvd bonus disc with an art book. For a bare bones one disc edition this is VERY expensive and I fear blufans may be pricing collectors out of an already shrinking market.
It's $7 cheaper than other recent DLs. How much value do you place on the 3D disc? Genuine question, 'cause I was expecting $5, or $10 max, if at all.