Slipbox Cold War (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The On Series No. 009) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: March 30, 2020
Purchase link: Kimchi (Pre-order March 5 at 2 PM, Korea time)
Price: $30.99 $29.99

6CFB3A34-6241-4B2E-BD11-5CCED13F91F5.jpeg

Audio : Polish DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
Subtitle : Korean / English
Running Time : 88mins
Special Features

- 'CANNES PRESS CONFERENCE (28분 44초)
- THE MAKING OF "COLD WAR" (13분 31초)
- BEHIND THE SCENE OF "COLD WAR" (16분)
- TRAILER (1분 49초)

Last edited by a moderator:
God damn it. I guessed that it wouldn't get a limited edition slip so I bought the normal bluray. Guess I'll have two discs then

On a vidual/techinal level, this film is an absolute masterpiece. You could literally pause any scene and it could be a frame-worthy photograph. My problem is that we never get to actually know the characters (which I'm sure is by design), so in the end it left me kind of cold (no pun intended) instead of moved.

Reactions: jacobsever
On a vidual/techinal level, this film is an absolute masterpiece. You could literally pause any scene and it could be a frame-worthy photograph. My problem is that we never get to actually know the characters (which I'm sure is by design), so in the end it left me kind of cold (no pun intended) instead of moved.
I was also indifferent with that aspect of the film on my first viewing but after a second viewing and when I read up on other peoples thoughts, my eyes opened to how the film is showing their love and why it is doing it the way it is. Here's one of the reviews I read that helped me understand A ★★★★★ review of Cold War (2018)

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I like all of this release, ALL!

Well, all apart from that abysmal textured spine on the slip. I get it, it's the trademark of TheOn releases.. but I really despise it :(

edit: ohh f**k it's on the scanavo artwork too! On both sides!! :vomit:

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
no doubt it's cuz movie is black & white but must whole package be black & white too? kind of boring isn't it?

I like all of this release, ALL!

Well, all apart from that abysmal textured spine on the slip. I get it, it's the trademark of TheOn releases.. but I really despise it :(

edit: ohh f**k it's on the scanavo artwork too! On both sides!! :vomit:
sorry, don't get what you mean by 'textured spine'. care to elaborate?

The On Series No.9 Blu ray Cold War will be released by Kimchidvd at 30th of Mar. 2020.

Pre order date : 2020-03-05 (14:00) Korea Time
The Price : USD30.99

Adudio : Polish DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
Subtitle : Korean / English
Running Time : 88mins
Special Features

- 'CANNES PRESS CONFERENCE (28분 44초)
- THE MAKING OF "COLD WAR" (13분 31초)
- BEHIND THE SCENE OF "COLD WAR" (16분)
- TRAILER (1분 49초)

Reactions: 1990ge