College Football Championship Game!

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
Kickoff of the National Championship game of College Football will kickoff in just a couple minutes. I thought I'd take this time to make this an offeratory to like minded football folks who may want to chime in during this storied endeavor undertaken by:

The Alabama Crimson Tide
and
The Georgia Bulldogs.

Can't say either of these teams has ever been my favorite. That right of passage belongs to the Miami Hurricanes and Florida Gators. But having been raised in the south I certainly was emmersed in the reality of both teams.

Alabama has been on an amazing roll, and Georgia is kind of back in the thick of it. Don't know his name but I know the Georgia coach is a former coach for Nick Saban of the Tide. I guess I have to say I'm going for Georgia here. It will take a huge game for the Bulldogs running backs. I hope they run to glory!

GO BULLDOGS.

Kickoff of the National Championship game of College Football will kickoff in just a couple minutes. I thought I'd take this time to make this an offeratory to like minded football folks who may want to chime in during this storied endeavor undertaken by:

The Alabama Crimson Tide
and
The Georgia Bulldogs.

Can't say either of these teams has ever been my favorite. That right of passage belongs to the Miami Hurricanes and Florida Gators. But having been raised in the south I certainly was emmersed in the reality of both teams.

Alabama has been on an amazing roll, and Georgia is kind of back in the thick of it. Don't know his name but I know the Georgia coach is a former coach for Nick Saban of the Tide. I guess I have to say I'm going for Georgia here. It will take a huge game for the Bulldogs running backs. I hope they run to glory!

GO BULLDOGS.
Too bad Georgia couldn't get it done ... long drought.