Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 3, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: €19.99

91i4YmTEOcL._SX466_.jpg

9156MCZK01L._SL1500_.jpg

I enjoyed that movie at the beginning, because it has nice effects and this traumatic, surreal atmosphere. The monster was also creepy and then: a troop of heavy armed infanterists comes and shoots everything down with Bazookas and Machine Guns. How stupid is that - why didn`t they take energy or something for defending or maybe some decent laser weapons or so. And why so military? In a coma/dreamland? Anyway. They had to ruin it. I didn't watch it to the end. The steelbook looks ok I think.

I enjoyed that movie at the beginning, because it has nice effects and this traumatic, surreal atmosphere. The monster was also creepy and then: a troop of heavy armed infanterists comes and shoots everything down with Bazookas and Machine Guns. How stupid is that - why didn`t they take energy or something for defending or maybe some decent laser weapons or so. And why so military? In a coma/dreamland? Anyway. They had to ruin it. I didn't watch it to the end. The steelbook looks ok I think.
Don't need to watch it now!

Aw Man. I thought this was the classic from the 70's. What a major bummer. Why can't these idiots come up with new titles so older dudes like me don't get all confused? Dang.

Same here.

Coma from the 70's is one of my most desired Steelbook releases.

That and Disney's The Black Hole.