Coming to America (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 30, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on Novermber 7 at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: UHD Disc only

12716007-1474809814685691.jpg

Last edited:
Special Features:

• Prince-ipal Photography: The Coming Together of America
  • Fit For Akeem: The Costumes of Coming To America
  • Character Building: The Many Faces of Rick Baker
  • Composing America: The Musical Talents of Nile Rodgers
  • A Vintage Sit-Down with Eddie & Arsenio
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • Photo Gallery

I still don't get why people want blu-ray as well as 4K, If 4K is the best possible picture why do I need the blu-ray?
Back in the day they included DVDs - useful for the special features - alongside the Blu-rays so I feel that they should include regular Blu-rays with 4K Blu-rays for at least the next few years in the same way for the extras/special features which for older films are unlikely to have been processed in 4K.
The price for this offering is also off target and should be £19.99 max.

Reactions: britmotley
It’s handy if you have more than one TV set up but only one 4K player. I like getting the blu ray included especially if it’s a new remastered blu ray. I agree without the standard blu Ray this should be cheaper.

I don't think you'll be unhappy with that decision. This is up there with Trading Places, Airplane!, Spinal Tap etc as a top 80s comedy.

To be fair it's not the only old film I have never seen. Only two months ago I watched "Gone with the Wind" for the 1st time and loved it. And for those snowflakes who think it should be banned, "Well frankly I don't give a damn!"

Reactions: moonbucket