[COMPLETED] GB Drive FutureShop Exclusive BluRay & Slipcover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys!

As promised and mentioned in the thread, I'm going to host my third group buy.

You guys know the details already, I'll be shooting a video and upload on it on youtube and all the good stuff. Not only will you be able to see your copies almost in the flesh, but that might bring some new faces/collectors in the forums

Now for the fun part.

This is what I'll be getting for anyone who wants to participate
:

original

Drive Future Shop Exclusive BluRay & Slipcover.

The price tag on this badboy is $29.99 CAD before taxes, which becomes roughly $34.50 taxes in .

I expect the payment to be sent maximum Wednesday Thursday 26th at 18:00 EST. I need at least 3 business days to send the money from paypal to my bank account.
Shipping will cost $12 for 1 copy using airmail for Western Europe and North America. This will cover the price of the cardboard, bubble wrap and shipping fees. And obviously, if you get more than 1 copy, I will combine shipping.

There's no limit to the number of copies you can order, as long as you send the payment BEFORE Wednesday Thursday 26th at 18h00 EST.

I'll probably have to go to a couple of stores to get all the copies on release day, especially if there are a lot of participants. I'm expecting a little tip to cover my time and to fill my wife's car gas tank.

How to participate:

- Reply to this thread and then send me a private message. I will then communicate the paypal information. I will either accept PayPal Gift or an additionnal 4% to cover the paypal fees. All payment will have to done in CANADIAN DOLLARS, NOT US Dollars, or Euros, British Pounds or any other currency. Any amount sent without the paypal fees will be immediatly refunded.

- If you want to upgrade your shipping from AirMail to Xpresspost (faster method, tracking number and insurance included) we can work something out. It would not be the most stupid idea in the world, especially if you're going to order for some of your friends as well in Europe.

- I'll be posting the name of people who ordered/paid for the movie + slipcover in here as well. Please be aware that if you don't send the payment, I will not add your name in the list.

- I will probably have to deal with some of you who already traded items with me or bought something from me, and I guess you can vouch for me. I'm very efficient, very communicative and I have a passion for my movies and things done the best way possible.

And that's all folks! Any update I'll post in here as well.

Now let's have some fun :oohyeah:

P.S: sorry for putting this in the steelbooks group buys sections but there isn't another one of the movies + slipcovers. If there's a proper place to put it, mods please feel free to move this thread.

- Pieter V x 1 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- Doctor Canus x 1 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- Axeqlusive x 2 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- putthefootdown x 1 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- kbr1656 x 1 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- Slim x 1 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- Noodles x 1 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- VRob98 x 1 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- MK50 x 1 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- DSRW1988 x 1 + 1 extra steel PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- Vaako x 1 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- Doctor Canus x 6 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- subbuteo x 1 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- RobertJoseph17 x 4 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- Dhiraj1 x 3 + other steels PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- Liselotte x 1 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- n3wk1d x 2 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- nekelstal x 1 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- xMicheil x 1 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- ZeroCool1974 x 1 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
- justintime2k x 1 PAID WITH TIP (WILL SHIP WITH OTHER ITEMS)!
- glaucoheitor x 3 PAID WITH TIP(WILL SHIP WITH OTHER ITEMS)!

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 5TH UPDATE:

Almost got all of your copies, I'm still waiting for Leshita's package which contains 6 copies to cover the first persons who joined the group buy.

Here's the tracking number for the parcel: 0356 0690 0028 9309

You can use it yourselves on Canada Post's website: Here

This way, you'll know when I do :)

Also, everybody else who joined the group buy has been added to the list!

Will ship all the copies I have in stock at home when Leshita's package arrives, so please bear with me :)

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 8TH UPDATE:

11 copies have already been shipped (please take a look at the OP to see if your copies have) and from the information given by Canada Post, I should receive Leshita's package today.

There are 6 copies there and I've picked up 6 more on monday for a total of 12. I need 13 to complete the group buy and I pretty much cleaned up the future shop close to my place. But it's fine, there's another store 10 minutes away from here, I'll go tomorrow and pick up the last one needed.

And that's pretty much it for now guys. If I receive Leshita's package with other steels I'm waiting for (for my own collection :naughty: ) I'll shoot a video as well :D

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 8TH UPDATE #2

:p

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 9TH UPDATE

:scat:

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 10TH UPDATE

:oohyeah:

Last edited by a moderator:
How long does is usually take for stuff from Canada to arrive in Germany? I just checked the tracking number but the status hasn't changed since the day you sent me the mail with the tracking number.

How long does is usually take for stuff from Canada to arrive in Germany? I just checked the tracking number but the status hasn't changed since the day you sent me the mail with the tracking number.

Hey buddy,

I've used Airmail so the tracking is not going to show any movement. It's just a proof of shipment, not a tracking where you can see the steps.

In my experience, Airmail to Germany can take up to 2 weeks (10 business days) unless customs are involved, and apparently, they do very often!

Reactions: DSRW1988
Hey buddy,

I've used Airmail so the tracking is not going to show any movement. It's just a proof of shipment, not a tracking where you can see the steps.

In my experience, Airmail to Germany can take up to 2 weeks (10 business days) unless customs are involved, and apparently, they do very often!

Oh, okay didn't know that. Thanks for the info. Yeah the german customs are a pain in the ass. Hope they don't piss me off this time.

I didn't want to come across as unpatient. I know it can take a lot of time when it comes to international delivery. Just was curious about the non moving tracking number ;).

Oh, okay didn't know that. Thanks for the info. Yeah the german customs are a pain in the ass. Hope they don't piss me off this time.

I didn't want to come across as unpatient. I know it can take a lot of time when it comes to international delivery. Just was curious about the non moving tracking number ;).

No worries my friend :) And it should show up very soon. And since you're a youtuber, you know I've successfully sent stuff to Germany to SpecialCollector89, and Lutzo in here as well. Lutzo got lucky, his package arrived under a week or something so I guess luck is involved very often.

I'm myself waiting for a package from Germany. Sent using DHL, and I have a tracking. It's been 10 days now, and it's still showing the "60%" progress. It's a waiting game, nothing we can do but wait :)

Hi. I have joined this forum minutes ago, after reading it so many times!
I want 2 copys! Can you ship it to Brazil? Thank you for the initiative!

No problem, I'll wait then. If you can save two for me, great, but just one will be good, too! Now that I saw this, will be hard to live without it...:ohno:

Hey Mehdi,

just wanted to let you know that i just received my copy of the Drive Slipcover and the Cowboys & Aliens Steel. Perfect packaging my friend. And best of all the german customs didn't piss me off :scat:.

Thank you so much.

Greetings

Reactions: biscuitnoir
Hi mate are you planning on trying to get anymore drives soon as i maybe interested ?
Im also interested in Evil Dead 2 With Slip Which i think is CDN Exclusive ??

I live in the UK if you dont mind shipping to there :)

Ok guys, you are lucky. Went to the store close to my place earlier and they have refilled their stock. There are 14 copies there so just le me know how many each one of you need :)

Status
Not open for further replies.