Con Air (Blu-ray SteelBook)[Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Con Air Blu Ray Steelbook - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0052W9PHU/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Released - 1st September 2011

51b6s07-iiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

h68w-4t-3636.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does seem like a waste of time now as there's fat to many films being released as steelbooks

I am collecting only the movies I really enjoy in their sweetest packaging (steelbook, digibook, digipack, boxset, slipcover or metal slipcase).

That's the best way to enjoy collectors and limited blu-rays to my eyes.

I am collecting only the movies I really enjoy in their sweetest packaging (steelbook, digibook, digipack, boxset, slipcover or metal slipcase).

That's the best way to enjoy collectors and limited blu-rays to my eyes.

agreed,i stopped on the steels not long ago because it's just taking the piss now.

agreed,i stopped on the steels not long ago because it's just taking the piss now.

i think i am nearly there i seem to buying steelbooks for the sake of it the german and canadian waves just killing the steelbooks of for me i like proper limited edition when they gone they gone. Some steelbooks now days never seem to go out print.

Like karl, it's losing the attraction.
i think i am nearly there i seem to buying steelbooks for the sake of it the german and canadian waves just killing the steelbooks of for me i like proper limited edition when they gone they gone. Some steelbooks now days never seem to go out print.
the last german wave was all cheap looking no inside artwork i wonder if these will be the same
The attraction is dying I have to say especially having spent a small fortune on them.
Hi, I just saw in the right corner of the cover stands "vorläufiges Cover" that meas it is an temporary cover.
Thanks Zero, they could also be slip covers just hope they change.