Conan the Barbarian (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 18, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Sunday November 3 at 6pm UK Time)
Price: £15.99

EG6C9QFXUAAdb5Z.jpg

12218440-1944688022543609.jpg12218440-1884688022657459.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The futurepack has the original font and also seems to miss out the decapitated head Conan holds in the other versions. A quick Goohle search and I can't see this head on any of the old posters...was it added just for the home release cover? Seems odd as you'd think they would be removing something like that these days.

Blu-ray ALL Limited Edition Steelbook United Kingdom- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment - Yes - pre-cut by distributor to remove scenes of horse tripping, in line with the BBFC's guidelines, and a sex scene was cut to avoid an 18 certificate (130:10).

Which country has the best disc (transfer/cut) to pop into this steel?

Which country has the best disc (transfer/cut) to pop into this steel?
«The Australian release, the French Conan - L'integrale de la Saga Steelbook release, and the Italian re-issue release have the uncut release with the original mono track and the corrected audio and video.
Note that although the UK Limited Edition includes corrected audio and the original mono track, it only includes the cut version.»

Happy I’m not interested in any of this wave except possibly The King of Comedy

@PracticingPat, absolutely, I also missed al lot of them like 28 Days Later, Platoon and Warners Kubrick Collection. :-(
They could also slightly improve some ancient Zavvi Steelbooks. The artwork of the Misery Steelbook is very cool, but unfortunately, the finish is boring and the Steelbook has no embossing or debossing. Imagine this Steelbook with debossed M I S E R Y keys.

I really hope Zavvi and Fox use the existing embossing stencil for Conan!

Reactions: PracticingPat
@Noodles :
Hi,
The link in the OP doesn't work for me. Is it normal?
I can't find the page for this steelbook on Zavvi.
I really would like to purchase it but it seems I can't.
Thanks for your help!:thanks:

@Noodles :
Hi,
The link in the OP doesn't work for me. Is it normal?
I can't find the page for this steelbook on Zavvi.
I really would like to purchase it but it seems I can't.
Thanks for your help!:thanks:
Yes it's normal
You need to be Red Carpet Subscriber to access link
When you click on a purchase link and it brings you to Zavvi home page that means only red carpet subscribers can access that listing on Zavvi website

Pre Order will be live at 6pm Today for those who are not red carpet subscribers you will be able to purchase then

• Thanks
Reactions: Torrente1
OK, thank you. I'm new to this. I didn't know the page will only appear for everyone at a certain time. I thought we could at least access the page even if we couldn't purchase the item.
That's great to know! :thanks:

I will wait then :ohno: :LOL: