Conan the Barbarian (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 18, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Sunday November 3 at 6pm UK Time)
Price: £15.99

EG6C9QFXUAAdb5Z.jpg

12218440-1944688022543609.jpg12218440-1884688022657459.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, thank you. I'm new to this. I didn't know the page will only appear for everyone at a certain time. I thought we could at least access the page even if we couldn't purchase the item.
That's great to know! :thanks:

I will wait then :ohno: :LOL:
It's live now for Red Carpet Subscribers since yesterday that's why you can't access the listing on Zavvi website
Red Carpet Subscribers get early access to Zavvi pre orders

It goes on General Sale around 6pm today will be live possibly before
Check purchase link between 17.30-18.00

• Thanks
Reactions: Torrente1
I didn't get my notice until 12 lunchtime today and I'm a red carpet subscriber.
It went live on Saturday for Red Carpet Subscribers but officially was not meant to go live until today at noon for Red Carpet Subs that's why you got the email at noon today

A lot zavvi exclusives pre order releases go live the day before for red carpet subscribers
So always best to check the day before

Most go live before the date and time that get listed for Red Carpet Subscribers on various web forums or before you get the Zavvi Red Carpet early access email

When non red carpet subscribers can't access the listing on Zavvi website as in purchase link goes to zavvi home page that is often when it already has gone live for Red Carpet Subscribers
Some zavvi exclusive pre order have gone live for red carpet subscribers 24 hours or more before you get the early access email

CROM! ordered. Hope there’s nice embossing on this version like the previous one, but I doubt it. They gotta make it different I’d think

Ordering this is a no-brainer even though the original cost me £11.98 from Amazon on August 12, 2013. . . curious to see how the new one compares finish-wise with the previous non-exclusive ...
1572831923610.png
1572832828772.png

... and to the FuturePak from France with the similar art:-
(Pics courtesy Benoit46)
1572832314674.png
1572832412584.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1572832372031.png

Disgraceful and disgusting that P&P is paid on UK orders when Continental orders are free of that new charge.

Ordering this is a no-brainer even though the original cost me £11.98 from Amazon on August 12, 2013. . . curious to see how the new one compares finish-wise with the previous non-exclusive ...
View attachment 453455 View attachment 453459

... and to the FuturePak from France with the similar art:-
(Pics courtesy Benoit46)
View attachment 453456 View attachment 453458
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- View attachment 453457

Disgraceful and disgusting that P&P is paid on UK orders when Continental orders are free of that new charge.

you dont have red carpet?

you dont have red carpet?

£10 for 'free postage'

There are obvious advantages and savings to red carpet, but given all those bonuses were previous free and available for everyone, it becomes clear it's just a cash grab.

But hey, if you are a steelbook collector (UK especially) and want to continue enjoying your hobby while 'watching the pennies' you have little choice.

Sometimes I wish the 'home of steelbooks' had a better landlord.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
£10 for 'free postage'

There are obvious advantages and savings to red carpet, but given all those bonuses were previous free and available for everyone, it becomes clear it's just a cash grab.

But hey, if you are a steelbook collector (UK especially) and want to continue enjoying your hobby while 'watching the pennies' you have little choice.

Sometimes I wish the 'home of steelbooks' had a better landlord.

nothing we can do man. i aint happy about it but if you live in the UK and are a steelbook fan its just silly not signing up to it as you will waste more money over time lol

Reactions: levi