Hi-Def Audio Concert recommendations

Nice grab gary!

Thanks.

I guess got lucky with the Black Symphony blu-ray. I was just getting into the group at the time and I found the CD/DVD at a local B&M. After a little research, I saw that there was a blu-ray of it so I grabbed it.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Dammit. I wanted this when it was first released but could only find the SD version. My search will continue.

Have you tried Amazon Germany? It looks like they have it in stock.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B001CTUI8M/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you get the Within Temptation blu and is it region 1?

I picked it up last year on amazon.fr. I had to pay a little extra for shipping but it was worth it. It is fantastic!!! My only issue is at the menu screen where you choose to play, scene selection, options, Etc. There is noting to show what I am going to select. No color change on the words, or any underlining. You have to guess and hope you pick the right option. has anyone else ever had this issue?

I picked it up last year on amazon.fr. I had to pay a little extra for shipping but it was worth it. It is fantastic!!! My only issue is at the menu screen where you choose to play, scene selection, options, Etc. There is noting to show what I am going to select. No color change on the words, or any underlining. You have to guess and hope you pick the right option. has anyone else ever had this issue?

Nope. The word colour changes but it is subtle. The selected word is white while the others are a dull yellow or cream colour.

It's already been posted, but Heart: Alive in Seattle is so good it's worth another mention. Ann Wilson singing "Black Dog" is amazing!

Also, Soundstage: Stevie Nicks Live is great too.