[CONCLUDED] HDN Giveaway-creepify your avatar, post & win Amazon gift cards!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
imageuploadedbytapatalk1414261118-447276-jpg.110576

Hello ninja zombies and gravediggers!

All members eligible.

This giveaway is sponsored by the HDN Shop and our brand new Halloween-themed print and variant (on sale this week!). More info from @Wreck here https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...lusive---Halloween-Print---Alex-Garcia.56723/

Plus save 10% at Ninja shop 10/27-11/1.

Win Amazon gift cards with randomly selected amounts (with freaky digitas) through 10/31 by showing us a creepy horror avatar. I will pick random responders so you can claim your prize.

Simply change yours and post in this thread with your favorite 3 horror films you own-Can be any Steelbook, Blu, collectors, dvd, laserdisc, edition or more.

Enjoy and thank your joining another spooky '14 Halloween contest!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414261065.758000.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414261118.447276.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414261028.837124.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414261028.837124.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Trick r' Treat
The Cabin in the Woods
Halloween (original)

Though my favourite Halloween film to watch every year is actually Monster House. I LOVE that cartoon. :)

Haha, thanks everyone for sharing your spooky avatars! @bloodsnake007 you are our first winner! Please contact me with your e-mail address for an Amazon giftcard. Thanks!

Keep them coming all, giveaway runs all week! :thumbs:
NO WAY!!!! :jawdrop: That's fu**ing awesome! :woot: Thanks @digitalbabe! :thumbs:

NO WAY!!!! :jawdrop: That's fu**ing awesome! :woot: Thanks @digitalbabe! :thumbs:

Congrats Amigo!!! :thumbs: and great give away (s) @digitalbabe

Thinking about using my mother in laws face as my Avatar.... :LOL:

My three movies are The Conjuring, Evil Dead and Insidious (Amaray)

Avatar now Changed. Does anyone remember "Spookies"??

That's were I got my inspiration from. That freaked me out as a kid. :mad:

Last edited:
I never enter these things as I'm dreadfully unlucky but what the *** i'm going for it :)

I have changed my avatar and it's so hard to pick my favourite horror films as I love so many but three I really like, I'm going ol' school are : -

-Dracula (1958)

-Night of the living dead (1968)

-Psycho (1960)

When it comes I hope everyone has a very Happy Halloween :)

congrats guys, and @PKAVFC why did you change back your avatar, DB still has plenty for Ninjas to win.

Yeah def feel free to leave your avatars creepy for the season!

Rick, I am picking random posters as we move through the week. So as of now of everyone that has joined the thread so far, 2 winners have been chosen. Any new winners would be from future posters.

Reactions: Asopp
Awesome! Congrats @Flash! :thumbs:
congrats guys, and @PKAVFC why did you change back your avatar, DB still has plenty for Ninjas to win.
Yeah @PKAVFC, you should change your Avatar again! ;) You can use this horrifying pic of the Devil himself! It's absolutely frightening! :ohno: :sorry:
The DEVIL!.JPG

WAIT! :stop: Is that @Ricker the Pricker?! :confused: YES! Yes it is! :naughty: This pic gave me more nightmares than the Conjuring! :p