On Air Covert Affairs (Season 5) [USA]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
10629720_955394951142748_8962132997232272385_n.jpg

New jobs are tough—especially when your new employer is the CIA. Annie Walker (Piper Perabo) is fluent in six languages, has traveled the world and is besting her fellow CIA trainees in every test. But that doesn’t explain why she’s suddenly summoned by CIA headquarters to report for active duty as a field operative one month before her training is over. She doesn’t know there may be something—or someone—from her past that her CIA bosses are really after.

Annie’s unofficial guide to the CIA is Auggie Anderson (Christopher Gorham), a tech ops expert who was blinded while on assignment. As Annie navigates this new world of intrigue, danger and bureaucratic red tape, Auggie is there to make sure this quick study won’t be kept in the dark for long. Also starring Peter Gallagher, Kari Matchett, Sendhil Ramamurthy and Anne Dudek.

Attachments

• Covert Affairs.jpg
    Covert Affairs.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Season 4's been rough so far. I loved the first three seasons, but this season has lost all of its fun and charm, in my opinion. There's too much darkness, the relationship of
Annie and Augie
doesn't work for me at all, Augie's need to be shirtless every freakin' episode, the catchy opening is gone and everyone seems to be a complete and utter a$$hole (especially the irritating Henry Wilcox and Calder Michaels). I know that shows have to grow and evolve, but this season's pill has been too much to swallow for me. I hope Season 5 brings back some of the charm, returns Danielle for at least a few episodes and finally makes Oded Fehr's Eyal part of the main cast.

Season 4's been rough so far. I loved the first three seasons, but this season has lost all of its fun and charm, in my opinion. There's too much darkness, the relationship of
Annie and Augie
doesn't work for me at all, Augie's need to be shirtless every freakin' episode, the catchy opening is gone and everyone seems to be a complete and utter a$$hole (especially the irritating Henry Wilcox and Calder Michaels). I know that shows have to grow and evolve, but this season's pill has been too much to swallow for me. I hope Season 5 brings back some of the charm, returns Danielle for at least a few episodes and finally makes Oded Fehr's Eyal part of the main cast.

I have to admit I quit the show this season for a while after episode 5 or 6 I think it was.... for "similar'ish" reasons as you but then I dunno why I went back and started watching it again and I have been really enjoying the show again since the last 3-4 or so episodes.
I personally just found Auggie and Annie together annoying, lol, I dunno why. And once they split up I started liking the show again, ha! And yes, I do agree on Wilcox and Calder.... there characters could ease up once in a while (giving there characters more dimension too) instead of being A-holes all the time! It makes them un-interesting after a while.

Season 5 so far has been a vast improvement over season 4 which I almost gave up on. The Wilcox plot just went on and on and was starting to go into boring Red John territory.