Crabtree to sit out 09 season?

He already has character issues, now sitting out is supposed to help him get paid? Next year he probally won't be drafted in the first round and he'll make a lot less money. I am a 49ers fan and we haven't had a good reciever in awhile

He already has character issues, now sitting out is supposed to help him get paid? Next year he probally won't be drafted in the first round and he'll make a lot less money. I am a 49ers fan and we haven't had a good reciever in awhile

well if crabtree signs, looks like you got another TO on your hands. have fun with that.

This is a stupid idea on Crabtree's part.... he's probably just posturing anyways. But if he isn't, this will be bad for him. The worst part is that he is probably just holding out for more money.... boo hoo, like any of us had multiple millions guaranteed to us by the time we were 22 years old:rolleyes:

This idiot wants more money than the #7 pick. Hey idiot you went 10th take the money you're offered.

obviously this guy didn't go to school because of his math skills. you think he could afford to pay a 4th grader as a tutor though, the kid prolly would only wants a DS game or something, cryin shame...

This idiot wants more money than the #7 pick. Hey idiot you went 10th take the money you're offered.

he trying to get money off where people projected he would go. he went 10 fool take 10 money it's still like what 30 million.just play with this first few million then show them you where the best wr and get more money on an extension.but yes he is a pre-madona form what is going around dude didnt even wanna eat with the team people had to go to fancy places to get his dinner.t.o wasn't even like that at first.

:BS: This is crap! My niners need a break already! Anyway, when my boys, Seth and Roan, are picked in the first round of the draft, they'll have much more respect for the sport itself damnit!!! :D:D:p

:BS: This is crap! My niners need a break already! Anyway, when my boys, Seth and Roan, are picked in the first round of the draft, they'll have much more respect for the sport itself damnit!!! :D:D:p

PS, PLEASE Lord, although I will live with it, PLEASE don't let them go to the Broncos!!! I'll even accept the Cowboys, just not the Broncos!!!!! :eek: