Horror-Arrow-Limited Ed Crash (1996) (4K UHD Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 14, 2020
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £30.00 (Arrow) - £31.99 (Amazon) - £27.99 (Zavvi) - £29.99 (HMV)
Notes: Does not include Blu-ray

b7505260-57f7-45fe-a622-a7b3efeea721.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet.. hopefully this gets a nice presentation and arrow chose to dip further into the Cronenberg back catalogue.. Dead Ringers would be highly desirable..

Reactions: Space Cadet
Amazon have it listed early

ULTRA HD 4K BLU-RAY LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS

• Brand new 4K restoration of the uncut NC-17 version from the original 35mm camera negative, supervised by writer-director David Cronenberg and director of photography Peter Suschitzky
  • 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentation in High Dynamic Range
  • 5.1 and 2.0 Stereo DTS-HD Master Audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Brand new audio commentary with film scholar Adrian Martin
  • Cronenberg Challenge new interview with director of photography Peter Suschitzky
  • Mechanical Animals new interview with executive producer Jeremy Thomas
  • The Shore Thing new interview with composer Howard Shore
  • License to Drive new interview with casting director Deirdre Bowen
  • Archival ""Behind the Scenes"" featurette
  • Archival interviews with David Cronenberg, J.G. Ballard and actors James Spader, Holly Hunter, Deborah Kara Unger and Elias Koteas
  • Cronenberg: Concrete Cowboy brand new video essay by Caelum Vatnsdal on Cronenberg s use of Toronto as a filming location
  • Original Trailers
  • Fully illustrated collector s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Vanessa Morgan and Araceli Molina, alongside a reprinted excerpt from Cronenberg on Cronenberg
  • Fold-out double-sided poster featuring original and newly commissioned artwork
  • Limited edition packaging with reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Gilles Vranckx

Any info when Arrow charges ones account, right away or when shipping. Thx.
If you use PayPal payment is taken when ordering

If you use Debit/Credit Card payment is taken when ready to be dispatched

You may see at first a pending transaction for full amount on your debit/credit card but that will drop off after usually 2-7 working days
Payment has not actually been taken yet

Worldpay will resubmit payment request when arrow ready to dispatch you order

Note
When you order direct from Arrow Films Webstore sometimes pre orders can be shipped early as in 1-2 weeks before listed release date so bar that in mind to have funds ready on your card

If there is issues with payment been taken when arrow are ready to dispatch your order you will get a failed payment email with option to resubmit payment or change to different payment method

Q. What payment methods do you use?
A. Payments for goods on our online shop can be made via World Pay and PayPal. World Pay is our primary payment provider - please visit their website (http://www.worldpay.com/uk) for information on their terms and conditions. World Pay accept all card types including American Express. PayPal is our secondary payment provider and if payment is taken through PayPal then payment will be taken immediately upon completion of the order.

Q. When will payment be taken?
A. If you have paid via World Pay, payment will be taken as soon as stock is available;
- If your order contains any items that are in stock, full payment will be taken at point of order.
- If your order is just for Pre-order items, payment will be taken as soon as the first item is ready to ship out.

(NB, your bank may 'reserve' that amount but will not charge until stock is available. You will be able to cancel any order awaiting payment via your Order History page. We aim wherever possible to have all pre-order items in our warehouse ready to ship out 7 days before release date).

If you are paying via PayPal, payment will be taken as soon as the order is made.

Q. I have received an email notification that my payment for a pre-order product has failed. What shall I do next?
A. If you have received this email it means that for some reason the payment method used has failed. You will not need to start the order again. Simply follow the instructions in the email to change your payment details or go to your My Order page. We will then try again to take payment from the new card details provided.

• Informative
Arrow Films Webstore
4K Edition already listed as out of stock

It's still available from Zavvi

HMV November releases not listed yet but expect they will be by next week

Arrow Films Webstore
4K Edition already listed as out of stock

It's still available from Zavvi

HMV November releases not listed yet but expect they will be by next week

Yeah, I blinked and missed. Super fast went to Zavvi. Meh, but it's now pre-ordered anyway ... Knew this would sell, but...

@C.C. 95 Get yours while you can ! :thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Yeah, I blinked and missed. Super fast went to Zavvi. Meh, but it's now pre-ordered anyway ... Knew this would sell, but...

@C.C. 95 Get yours while you can ! :thumbs:
Thanks @Space Cadet - I was on it after you alerted me.
although, I ALMOST made the mistake of ordering the regular Blu ray - and found out (quite by accident) that there was a 4K edition right when I was about to order.... (Arrow doesn’t seem to have the best engine for searching through their site.)
ended up ordering from Arrow. Seems they have elevated their shipping costs as well, but the shipping was slightly less than Zavvi.