Cruella (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 16, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 12, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

Cruella.jpg

Cruella Front.jpg Cruella Back.jpg Cruella Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Flloydo
So this actually comes out on Monday? Lol

Disney aren’t leaving much time for U.K. pre orders anymore are they.

I’m still waiting on a price drop for Soul and Raya and I’ll be doing the same with this. Luca I’ll prob pick up on release with the code as that’s priced a bit better. Although that don’t include 4K. But I’ll wait for the other 3

I don't mind grabbing this one at full price, well, obviously minus the 12% off code.. if it's somehow a gloss, or generous spot gloss finish. I doubt it, but we'll find out in a week. It's actually a great design, presently surprised to see titles back on both this and luca.

Wondering that myself!!!! I ended up getting it for £26.99, not that I'm complaining.
Oh, yea - that just happened to me as well. Was going to wait until Monday when I can use a code, but after reading these posts I thought I would see what would happen and it just took £6 off automatically without me doing anything!

Must be some kind of bug, surely? Perhaps it should only be applying that discount if you order the T-shirt as well?

Oh, well - I'm not complaining (for once)!

Yeah, it's the discount that should apply if you have both the steelbook and the shirt in your basket.

Happened to me for Batman Long Halloween pt 2 a few weeks back.

Are you guys sure about the release date being this Monday August 16, 2021?

This isn't being released in Canada until September 21st.

Just curious.

EDIT: Amazon UK also shows August 16th so I guess it's correct. Odd.

Are you guys sure about the release date being this Monday August 16, 2021?

This isn't being released in Canada until September 21st.

Just curious.

EDIT: Amazon UK also shows August 16th so I guess it's correct. Odd.
do u have a purchase link to amazon uk?

do u have a purchase link to amazon uk?

The amazon listing isn't a SteelBook. The listing I was referring to is just the regular amaray Blu-ray release. I looked it up just to see if amazon had a listing for the same release date.

I was going to hold out on this, but at that 27quid error price I took the punt. If it looks awful in hand it can always go back/be moved on in place of a bestbuy copy.