Cruella (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 16, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 12, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

Cruella.jpg

Cruella Front.jpg Cruella Back.jpg Cruella Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Flloydo
Nor me. I guess we could get charged today as it's now showing available to buy rather than pre-order.

EDIT: Just noticed that in the listing it states "Usually despatched within 3 working days.", rather than "In stock"...
Yeah. It's release day, but they're yet to receive stock. Which sounds about right, given they probably only knew about it mid last week.

Status of my order is now "Awaiting Dispatch".

I've also noticed that in the listing it says "In stock" rather than "Usually despatched within 3 working days." as it was saying earlier. So I guess that means they must have received their stock during the course of the day today.

First shot I've seen of this.. unfortunately doesn't show the finish and is probably highly filtered, but looks pretty good..

Apparently the UK/EU release is matte, with spot gloss on the title. Atleast that'll mean there's a gloss base layer, better than nothing I suppose...

Not mine (and not specifically the Zavvi edition but guessing the finish will be the same)

Finish looks quite dull but I still do like the artwork

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
Arrived today. Thankfully disney have returned to spot gloss this time around for EU/UK! Granted not that much, it's just the title and the lipstick mark (rear centre), but just having that gloss base layer makes the whole finish that much better imo.