Cruella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: August 27, 2021
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova (Pre-order on August 13, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.99

359959429.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: snow flake
I’m wondering if this is the best premium treatment we are gonna see for this film…

I can’t say I’m blown away but hopefully SM Life give it their nice treatment

Haven't bought a Disney film on steelbook since Blufans lost the rights but I like the look of this one and this will likely be the only 'premium' release this film gets

Would have preferred to have actually seen the film before buying as I've seen mixed reviews for it but FOMO will see me stick a order in

This'll be my first SMLife purchase as well having passed on all their other releases (since they went their own way anyway, used to own all their old MCU Nova Choice/Kimchi releases)

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Haven't bought a Disney film on steelbook since Blufans lost the rights but I like the look of this one and this will likely be the only 'premium' release this film gets

Would have preferred to have actually seen the film before buying as I've seen mixed reviews for it but FOMO will see me stick a order in

This'll be my first SMLife purchase as well having passed on all their other releases (since they went their own way anyway, used to own all their old MCU Nova Choice/Kimchi releases)
GreenGrandGoat-size_restricted.gif

Just watch it in Disney+, no?

I really loved this film. I’ll buy this and the Zavvi steel and then make the best combo based on finishes, and keep the 4K disc.

i love it, and i ADORE the movie!
so there wont be any premium packaging beside this? not even a digibook? thats such a shame with all the beautiful artwork

Just watch it in Disney+, no?

I really loved this film. I’ll buy this and the Zavvi steel and then make the best combo based on finishes, and keep the 4K disc.

I hoped to watch it on D+ before any of the physical media releases came out but it's not on D+ until the 27th August (and I'm not paying to see it early)

Oh and this and Zavvi will be the same steelbook, you want to get this and the Best Buy version to do your mix and match ;)

I hoped to watch it on D+ before any of the physical media releases came out but it's not on D+ until the 27th August (and I'm not paying to see it early)

Oh and this and Zavvi will be the same steelbook, you want to get this and the Best Buy version to do your mix and match ;)
Ooooo that’s a pickle!

If you don’t get a pre order in for this then much like all other SM Life releases, I’m sure it will disappear before you get the chance to watch

• Informative
Reactions: WKRP