Notes: G2, No inside artwork

Gameplanet

Crysis_3_gameplanet.jpg

Blockbuster/Game Rush

Crysis_3_gamerush.jpg

Gamers

Crysis_3_gamers.jpg

Last edited:
I can't preorder from gameplanet though, so there's no way for me to get it :p Seems like there are alot of mexican steels that aren't available anywhere else. I wonder if there are any other G2 steels that have flown under the radar like this.

Last edited:
I have spoken with a Blockbuster / game rush manager Crysis 3 will not have a SteelBook with them. That leaves only game planet and gamers with a G2 steel.

gamers SteelBook art is this

All gamers and game planet in my city have sold out preorder cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: wxlinkswd
actually we did lift a lot of the rules in the video game steel section since its not as active. when it becomes detrimental to threads we'll revisit it. Check out the Tomb Raider thread for example. There was basically a group buy held in it.

The mods have been informed to be more lax in video game steel section. fyi

Have fun!

one of the steels also looks to be exact same as Polands ... and I seen that one on ebay a fews times in g2 So he might ahve bought that one.

Reactions: Kreditor
It was one private seller from the US. He must imported it by himself from Mexico. Unfortunately as i had to learn too these days (as i was looking for a g2 dead space steelbook), there is no mexican ebay. They have something like that called mercados liberados, but for the non spanish speeking people like me there is no chance in buying any article.

Edit:

one of the steels also looks to be exact same as Polands ... and I seen that one on ebay a fews times in g2 So he might ahve bought that one.

You're totally right ^^. Here's the link to the ended offer.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/130867059546?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Last edited:
Late I have found that indeed Blockbuster had the 3rd art for this game, this is the only case I have seen around the web or locally at stores :dunno:.

Reactions: ocielz