Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

IMG_0670.JPG IMG_0668.JPG IMG_0669.JPG IMG_0671.JPG IMG_0672.JPG

When the artist gives you the thumbs up, you know you’re a winner. And the favourable comments from Zavvi...... teasing. TEACH ME NOODLES!! Haha
Yeah, got to love and appreciate when artists actually reach out and comment on stuff like this. I'd be very surprised if Zavvi haven't already had words with Netflix (or whoever) about a possible steelbook release. I'm praying it happens at some point! :angel:

Any ideas for the backs, too? @Noodles
Great work again, I would buy these steels at any cost.
Thanks bud! :)

Not so much for season 1, since there were really only two official posters, and they don't exactly go together too well (trust me, I tried). There's a lot for season 2 though, which I think would work pretty well with the front art. However, if these steels were to ever happen, then I'd hope/like Kyle Lambert to design something for the backs too. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Amazing! :OMG:

So sexy! Can't wait to see your season 2. Someone has a mockup somewhere
How many? ;) and thanks.!
Pretty sure @Noodles and I would. Plus most of the steelbook people I know on Twitter
I recently made some mock-ups and the response for them on social media was crazy... even Luke Lambert (the guy who did the artwork) approved! I'm still hopeful Zavvi will release steelbooks at some point. :happy: