Mondo CYBERPUNK 2077 Screenprinted Poster. Art by Phantom City Creative.

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
CYBERPUNK 2077 is set in Night City, an endless glass and neon jungle whose citizens — including one played by Keanu Reeves! — are largely obsessed with power, glamour, and bio-modification. You play as V, a lawless mercenary searching for a unique implant that's a key to eternal life.

"CD Projekt Red has a track record of creating immersive and entertaining games, and if CP2077 is anything like The Witcher 3, I’ll be spending 100+ hours exploring Night City and devouring the world they’ve created. As a huge fan of the cyberpunk genre, I was thrilled to create a poster for Cyberpunk 2077. Since the physical characteristics of V are up to the player, I wanted to focus on the fantastic design of the oni bomber jacket and Keanu Reeves’ character, Johnny Silverhand. Wake up, Samurai. We got a game to play." - Justin Erickson, Phantom City Creative

As the holidays rampage towards us, we've teamed with CD Projekt RED and Phantom City Creative to celebrate the release of the future's premier open-world sci-fi / action game CYBERPUNK 2077, with a poster in Regular and Variant editions as well as a long sleeve t-shirt.

On sale tomorrow, December 10th at 11 AM (CT) on The Drop.

1.Jpg
CYBERPUNK 2077 Screenprinted Poster. Art by Phantom City Creative. Printed by DL Screenprinting. 24"x36". Edition of 250. Expected to ship in March 2021. Ships worldwide. $50.

2.Jpg
CYBERPUNK 2077 Screenprinted Poster - Variant Edition. Art by Phantom City Creative. Printed by DL Screenprinting. 24"x36". Edition of 125. Expected to ship in March 2021. Ships worldwide. $75.

3.png
CYBERPUNK 2077 Samurai Logo Long Sleeve T-Shirt. Art by Phantom City Creative. Manufactured by Impact Merchandising. Sizing XS-3XL. Pacific Sports 100% cotton white long sleeve tee. Expected to ship in February 2021. Ships worldwide. $40.