Colombianlove41

Writer/Editor/Mod
Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2010
Gotham
The superstar BATMAN team of writer Scott Snyder and artist Greg Capullo reunite for a massive, universe-spanning event!

DARK NIGHTS: THE FORGE and THE CASTING hinted at dark corners of reality that have never been seen till now! Now, as DARK DAYS: METAL begins, the Dark Multiverse is revealed in all its devastating danger-and the threats it contains are coming for the DC Universe!

DARK DAYS: METAL is a DC event unlike any other-one that will push Batman, Superman and heroes of the Justice League beyond their limits to take on threats unlike any our world has ever seen! It will take the combined might of the World's Greatest Heroes as you've never seen them before to face what's coming their way!

This is DC Comics new "event". Everything makes a little more sense if you read the two prelude comics.

What do you think about it?

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
I was going to but I haven’t yet. Is it better than the mainstay issues?

I thought it was. I didn't mind the first 2 issues of Metal but they dragged on for ages before it got turned up right at the end. The TT tie in was better. Red Death is pretty dark and leaves a lot open.

Oooooooh i wanna start reading these sooo bad :):) but i cant decide if i should wait until the paper back drops out or start finding the single issues :censored::sick:

TPB: How knows when that might come out and it wont have the tie-in´s :grumpy:
Singles: Expensive to order here and there is no comic book shops that have current issues in a 1000 mile radius from here :grumpy: (most likely more :()
giphy.gif

Oh how fun it is to be a collector in Finland :p:D
latest

I need to pick up The Devastator. I've got the rest, even the Flash #33. I'm liking Metal so far. Really enjoying the twist on the Batman identity.

The Murder Machine was brutal!

I need to pick up The Devastator. I've got the rest, even the Flash #33. I'm liking Metal so far. Really enjoying the twist on the Batman identity.

The Murder Machine was brutal!

Haven't picked up Flash #33 yet. I am looking forward to Batman Who Laughs.

Was to late for Red Dead here in Germany, searching on eBay now of i find One without uge postage to germany -.-
Metal 1-3, Merciless, Killermachine, Dawnbreaker and Drowned are in the Collection and read.
It's absolut stunning story, can't wait to read the rest. This is going to be EPIC.

i believe "the Batman Who Laughs" will bring it to another level.

The Batman Who Laughs was great. Seriously grim in places (Superman!) After reading the latest JL, the Bats Out of Hell Finale, Metal keeps getting better. That last panel with the Rock of Eternity left me feeling hyped for Metal #4.

Here's my haul so far if you're interested.

IMG_2374.JPG

IMG_2384.JPG

IMG_2378.JPG

IMG_2380.JPG