Darkman 1-2-3 (Blu-ray FuturePak) (Action Heroes) (CDON Exclusive) [Finland]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cdon.fi
Price: €29.95
Note: Limited and numbered 1000 copies

95darkman_action_heroes_-_limited_steelbook_blu-ray_3_disc_nordic-90253719-.jpg

95darkman_action_heroes_-_limited_steelbook_blu-ray_3_disc_nordic-90253719-bckl.jpg

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Eeevil Russian Empire
Yeah! Look dudes, I'm a movie collector, I got the fancy brutal metal packaging, very limited and stuff. We can have a choice of watching Schwarzenegger, Stallone, or Darkman!

This is beyond stupid and ugly.
I only saw something this ridiculous on pirate discs, in tents next to Adibas, 'real' Rolex, and potatoes.

Space Cadet

Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Yeah! Look dudes, I'm a movie collector, I got the fancy brutal metal packaging, very limited and stuff. We can have a choice of watching Schwarzenegger, Stallone, or Darkman!

I only saw something this ridiculous on pirate discs, in tents next to Adibas, 'real' Rolex, and potatoes.

When I visited your country couple of times I bought stuff like music cds, games etc. Games had always virus on them. :rofl:

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.

Maybe someone can start making ACTIONHEROES custom magnets so I can have ACTIONHEROES at the top of all my action steelbooks.:LOL:
34A8A367-B1B2-4C54-B68E-B6DD6868DC83.png