snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5th, 2014
Purchase link: Saturn.de
Price: €29.99

Planet-der-Affen---Revolution-(Limited-Steel-Edition)-Science-Fiction-Blu-ray-3D.png

Last edited:
The Kimchi lenticular changes between FOUR different ape characters. This does nothing. Just like DOFP.....
That may be true but as I have said I prefer depth e. g. Wolverine MM which in my opinion is one of the best lenticular effect ever. Don't like flashy transition effects with poor depth perception.

congratulations for the steelbook, for me the most beautiful and full of everyone, those who have, and what you have tried it, what you can do me a favor? please tell me if you bring audio Castilian (Spain) ???, although in back specifies that no, but there are issues like steel mediamarkt exclusive predator of specifying that back not yet, if you bring, it is because I have, thank you and hope your answer

P.D:sorry for my english,i use google traductor

congratulations for the steelbook, for me the most beautiful and full of everyone, those who have, and what you have tried it, what you can do me a favor? please tell me if you bring audio Castilian (Spain) ???, although in back specifies that no, but there are issues like steel mediamarkt exclusive predator of specifying that back not yet, if you bring, it is because I have, thank you and hope your answer
P.D:sorry for my english,i use google traductor

No castilian/spanish. 2D Disc got german, english, french and italian.
3D I cant check at the moment.

Reactions: megadona
I absolutely love this SteelBook. The lenticular has excellent depth and is very detailed and clear. Though the steelbook itself is matte the front and back artwork is in colour as opposed to the UK version. So I actually prefer this one. Below are some comparison shots. 14208887227401949730320.jpg14208888362411617492754.jpg1420888929147-1056830067.jpg
Interior with booklet

received my copy from ebay today......
stunning release!! should have been in the best steelbook of 2014 category......

I have yet to receive mine from the GB. However, from pics shared here, it is definately an outstanding release. That said, as many do not buy German steels due to the presence of German writing :rolleyes::rofl::LOL: it would never make it to the voting block.