DawnAPES-UKBluray.jpg
Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DHJTC1Y/?tag=hidefnin-21
Price: £15.00
Release Date: November 24th, 2014

popcorn.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtyoak and MGD
Reactions: Maccadinho25
Could anyone help me out and pick up a copy of the Sainsburys exclusive from their store that has a mint condition slip and sticker (on straight lol)

Mine got wrecked and my local store only has the normal one left now :(

Its £10 and i will be happy to cover postage etc - can show ebay feedback and feedback on other forums to show im trustworthy!

If someone just has the slip with sticker and doesnt want it i will glad take that instead
icon_smile.gif

Any help appreciated

@Maccadinho25 I'm at me local store tomorrow doing the dreaded shopping :smashed: I'll have a look in there as its a huge store and they have a fairly large entertainment section .

@Maccadinho25 I'm at me local store tomorrow doing the dreaded shopping :smashed: I'll have a look in there as its a huge store and they have a fairly large entertainment section .

Thank you would be greatly appreciated - im a bit of an ocd weirdo so if they dont look pretty mint and the sticker isnt straight etc then dont worry and leave them - i appreciate the thought either way :thumbs: hope the shopping flies by!

Lol I hope it does too :thumbs: if your on between say 12 and 2 pm I'll send you over a pic if they have any I store and you can let me know .